Reizo part 2

(Kiri POV)

So, this is the guy Bakubro was scared of on the way here. Makes sense, he's huge. That doesn't matter though, I'll kick his ass for what he did to him. I activated my quirk in my right hand and made a fist. I'm standing between them to keep Bakubro safe, I could tell how scared he was, I would do anything for him to feel safe. Reizo threw the first punch, soon to be followed by my punch breaking his nose. His punch was weak so not much damage was done there. He threw two more and I dodged both hitting him with my quirk again knocking him unconscious. Bakubro got up and grabbed my hand, he started running. I turned around, that's when I saw the rest of Reizo's friends coming. We ran back to the dorms before collapsing in the lobby. 

I've never done that before. I've never been brave enough to jump in like that, to save someone. I look over at Bakubro, he looks scared, like he's panicking. I take a second to listen to him, he can barely breathe. Is he having a panic attack? What do I even do? The only thing I can think to do is just hug him, I hug him as tight as I can, stroking his head as I do. I remember what my parents used to do with my sister, deep breaths while counting to ten. I look at Bakubro and start breathing in while counting to ten and he soon follows. After a couple of minutes, we're both sitting on the floor in silence. Well, until Denki walks in. "Yo what happened to you two? Were you in a fight?" You could tell he was joking, should've seen his face when I said yes. He had this what the actual fuck look on his face. With me being the one who got into a fight, not Bakubro, and the fact the Bakubro look terrified I get why he would be confused. We didn't bother explaining though, we went straight upstairs to Bakubro's room.

(Bakubro's POV)

He's protecting me? Why? Why would anyone protect someone like me? I'm not even worth it.

Worthless 

Useless 

Girl 

Shemale 

Feminine 

Not a real boy 

Tranny 

Freak 

Reizo throws the first punch and I start to panic. I don't want Kiri to get hurt just because I couldn't protect myself from my own problems. I look to my left and see the rest of the group coming, I can't let them hurt Kiri, I jumped up and grabbed his hand and just started running back to the only place I could think of, the dorms. As soon as the door to the dorms shut and we were safe I collapsed to the floor Kiri doing the same. That's when he noticed my panic attack, my breathing had gotten worse from the running. I felt like I was going to pass out, I couldn't breathe. My vision started to get blurry. Then, I felt him hugging me and stroking my head. That calmed me down a bit but I still couldn't breathe. My head started to fill with thoughts and my eyes started to fill with tears. I couldn't stop it, it was all too much, seeing Reizo, the fight, everything. Then Kiri started counting while still holding me. How does he know what to do? Either way, it worked. I eventually calmed down and good thing I did cause Pikachu walked in and started asking questions. I didn't exactly hear what he said but it was something about the fight. Kiri started walking towards the elevator still holding my hand and I followed.