Alone

Kiri POV

I stepped off the chair and hung. I felt the room go black, I was free. I was falling, the rope snapped and I was on the ground. Loosening the rope around my neck I sat on my bed looking at the snapped rope. It was too short to try again. My dad started calling my name but my neck and throat hurt too much to yell back. I heard my dad coming up the stairs and would look for my blade after he left. My dad came in my room yelling about how what I was doing wasn't manly and that had Mina called, she said it was important. I hope it's not about Bakugo, I hate that feeling. "Mina? What's up?" She explained how something happened and that we needed to go to the hospital right away. It can't be Bakugo. "It's Bakugo, isn't it? She confirmed it was Bakugo and my stomach dropped, I took his blade and made sure he didn't have anything he could hurt himself with, I checked this morning? What happened? I walked downstairs with my phone and walked up to my parents. "Mom, dad, this is really important but something happened to my friend and I really have to get to the hospital. Please?" "Eijiro, which friend is it? And how are you getting there?" "I'm not sure how we're getting there." "Who is it." "I hated when my dad said things in this tone, it's his, 'tell me before I hit you tone'. "It's Bakugo." "No, I am not allowing you to go see him, you can hang out with them later." My mom gave me a sympathetic look but kept quiet in fear of getting hit. I went back to my room quietly. I was going whether he liked it or not. I waited a few minutes and snuck onto the front step, soon I saw my friends start running towards me! I was so excited to see them. I thought I would be alone forever. Soon enough we would be on our way to see Bakugo. I needed to know what happened.