The hospital

(Kiri POV)

As soon as we got to the hospital we ran in, frantic to know how Bakugo was. I was greeted by Mitsuki, I'd met her a few times when she came to the dorms or when she would facetime Bakugo while I was with him. She is the definition of a great mom. 

"Mitsuki! Is he ok! How is he?" I didn't care that I wasn't being manly by crying but I couldn't hold it in anymore. "He's stable, He's asleep right now but he lost a lot of blood. He should be awake soon. I guess that's when she noticed Mina covered in blood. "Mina! Honey! Are you ok?" "I'm fine. It's not mine", Mina sounded exhausted. "Oh honey, I'm so sorry! Would you like me to call your parents to bring you a change of clothes? I'm assuming you kids aren't going anywhere. I'll call Aizawa and have him excuse you from your classes. I have to update him too." Mitsuki has always been very strong and caring, even in a time like this she wants to make sure we are ok. She is so manly.

Mina's moms brought her a change of clothes and sat with us for a few hours before having to go to work. Everyone's parents are amazing. Even though Mina's moms had to work this morning, they still came to comfort us and only ended up getting an hour of sleep. We were all drained but no one could sleep if they wanted to. We were all to worried. We sat in his room for almost 9 hours. It was now 7:00 am. I was sitting next to Bakugo, Mitsuki on the other side, Sero at the foot of the bed, Mina next to me and Denki next to Mitsuki. I was holding one of Bakugo's hands and Mitsuki was holding the other one. I had been staring at his eyes almost this whole time, waiting for them to open. Finally, my waiting was over. His eyes slowly fluttered open.