Life or death

Mina POV

Aizawa came by to drop off Bakugo's jacket since he left it in his car, I was guessing he was asleep so I was just going to leave it in front of his door, but his light was on. Is he awake? "Hey Bakugo, you still awake?" I heard a crash and a thump, sounded like he fell on something? "Are you ok? If you don't answer I'm coming in." I tried the door and it opened. His bathroom light was on? "Bakugo? Are you ok in there? I'm gonna open the door!" I opened the door and saw him, laying on the floor. My eyes automatically went to his arms. Blood, too much blood. "Denki! Denki! Go get Aizawa! Tell him Bakugo is hurt!" Denki ran into the room, saw Bakugo and froze. "Go! Hurry!" "Sero! Call 911 now! He's losing a lot of blood! As Denki ran out Sero ran in followed by Iida. "Mina! What happened?" Sero said as he was dialling. "I don't know I found him like this!" If I had only stayed, I saw how hurt he'd been, I should've stayed! 

After a few minutes, we watched the ambulance drive away with Bakugo and Aizawa in the back. I tried calling Kiri but he wouldn't pick up, his dad must have his phone. Last time this happened I just kept calling and his dad eventually got annoyed and let him answer. this was definitely important so I did the same thing. After around 20 calls his dad answered. "Yes, Mina? If you want to speak to Eijiro, I'm sorry but he's grounded." His dad already sounded bored. "Look sir, I'm sorry but this is really important. May I please speak to him for just 5 minutes? Please?" I was trying my hardest to hold it together after what just happened. "Fine, you may have 5 minutes. Eijiro! Come down at once!" After a minute he tried again. "Eijiro!" another minute passed. "Ugh, that boy. I heard him go up the stairs. "Eijiro!" He opened his bedroom door and dropped the phone, I hurt him yell again, but this time, not a bored 'to get your attention' sort of yell it was a mix of mad and scared. 

"Eijiro no! Stop that right now! That's not manly! Mina wants to talk to you!" I was worried when he didn't answer but hearing his dad talk to him makes me feel a little better. "Mina? What's up?" "Eijiro, I'm coming to get you, we have to go to the hospital. I'll explain when I get there but it's really important!" "It's Bakugo, isn't it?" Did he know? Did Bakugo tell him earlier? "How did you know?" "I just had a feeling" He sounded upset already. "We're almost there, you have to get out of your house, tell your dad it's really important and you need to go to the hospital to see a friend." I needed him to get out of that house but I also didn't want things to be worse when he gets back. "We? Who else is coming?" "Denki and Sero are with me. Aizawa is already there. I have to go, we'll be there in 5." I hung up and answered Iida's call, probably wondering where we went. "Yes, I know I shouldn't have just left like that but Kirishima needs to see Bakugo and we have to get him and-" "Mina, it's ok. I get it, I was calling so I could ask if you were going to need a drive. I can meet you at Kirishima's." He was offering to drive us? I've never seen this side of Iida before. Granted, we've never been in this situation before. "Thank you, that would be great, I'll text you his address." "I'll see you there, be safe." we hung up and we kept running towards Kiri's place. 

Sero and Denki have never been there, they've never met his dad. We would have to explain all of this later, it could wait. When we got there he was sitting on his front step. I didn't say anything, I just fell into his arms. I didn't notice but I was covered in blood. Kiri noticed and jumped back, he looked me up and down. "Mina! Are you ok?" "Yeah, I'm fine. This isn't my blood. Iida said he would pick us up here and give us a ride to the hospital." "Mina, what happened?" "Bakugo was-" I was cut short by his dad coming outside. "Eijiro, what did I say. Back to your room!" "Dad, it's really important. Please?" I turned to help in the argument, his dad saw me covered in blood. "My god Eijiro, Your friends are all trouble makers and gays. Why can't you have normal friends!" He grabbed Eijiro from the arm and dragged him back to the front door of his house, he raised his hand about to slap Kiri when Sero used his tape to stop him. "Look, we're not here to talk about your horrible parenting, we're here because Bakugo is in the hospital and he needs Kiri and from the looks of things I think Kiri needs Bakugo. So Kiri is coming with us whether you like it or not." I've never seen Sero get this defensive but I'm glad he is. Seconds later Iida pulled up and we ran with Kiri to the car. We were on our way. He was safe, free, and going to see Bakugo. We would be there in 10 mins.