Chapter 18: Are we a thing now?

As the morning rises, the sky grew brighter red as it's usually is, screeches of the cockatrices fills the sky, waking some groaning souls from their slumber.

A yawn escaped under a rigid pink blanket, as a groan followed after, as a small piglett trots over a danging hand with darkisk pinkish purple gloves, nuzzling the hand as they sat down when a figure emerged out of the blanket, stretching it's limbs as a bone popped to the right place as the taller demon stands up, escaping the comfort of their bed as the blanket half fallen on the pig as it squeaks slightly as the blanket fell on top of them, as Angel looks down at Fat Nuggets and smiled, before picking up the pig, petting it's head as he turn the lights on in his room as he was still wearing the outfit he wore last night.

Smilling down at his pet pig, petting their head gently "Morning, Nuggets. You have a nice sleep?" The spider asked as the pig oinks happily at him as Angel smiles even more and nuzzled Fat Nuggets happily, before putting them down as he said "Daddy, going to clean myself up to a new smell, alright baby?" He said as Fat Nuggets smiled and oinks at him.

Angel smiled and went to his bathroom for a shower and a brush of his teeth and hair, before changing to his formal attire and putting his ordinary pink make up on, as he looks up at the mirror and smiled at his reflection, before the thought of last night flies back to his mind as he shaked it off after, and decided to walked out of his room.

'CRUNCH!'

Angel blinked as he looks down at what he stepped on, and raised a brow as it was a bouquet of flowers, red and yellow. Angel picks it up and examined it in confusion as he saw a small note on it saying

"I'm sorry not, Niffty forced me to give you this, my friend" The note was written in red, as it looks more uses of blood on the writting than it should have. Angel only shrugged and placed the bouquet of flowers on the side of the table, wondering who given him the flowers, he doubted it would be him but he only shrugs again and goes downstairs to do his shifts with Alastor of giving out flyers. The two didn't speak for a day whole until it was afternoon and they walks back to the Hotel in silent, doing whatever they've needed to do on their own for a day.

Husk shaked a bottle of booze as he was serving some to the other demons, when Angel walks into the bar, taking a seat beside two demons, eyeing them with a sly grin as he scratched the chin of one of the demons as they looked at him with the same grin as he is, before looking over to Husk, ordering a booze for himself with a wink, Husk rolled his eyes and gave a bottle of booze to Angel as he sets down a few glasses in front of the other demons and pouring them with some of the cheap booze he has, before cleaning a bottle or two later with a cloth.

Angel continued to flirts with the two other demons beside him, whispering sweet, seductive wishes to the the two, as they eyed him with lust as one of them pulled out 50$ just for Angel's special service, as Angel chuckled and grabbed the 50$, stash it on his chest fluff as he leaned closer to the second demon, pushing away the first one as he was about to complain, as the two eyed each other lovingly, Angel's finger trailing down the demon's vest, as Husk looks up and yelled "Get a fucking room, Jackass! Don't fucking do it here, Moron!"

Alastor comes into the Bar to far seen the scene as his ear twitched as he saw Husk with his fur and wings buzzled up, glaring on the direction of where Angel was about to be on top of the other demon, as he cleared his throat and walks over to Angel's side, grabbing Angel off from the other demon and placed him on the other seat, farther than the other demon as Husk let out a sigh, mouthing "Thank you" at Alastor as he sat two seat across when he placed Angel down.
The Demon glared at Alastor but do not wish to tempted the Overlord as he decided to order a drink, as Angel looks at Alastor suspiciously