Chapter 11

Not Edited*

Damon and I slept in the same bed together for the pas t week. It has become a normal thing. I don't think I could sleep without him anymore.

I stared at him and remembered everything we went through. I forgive him, but I will never forget.

He stirred in his sleep. I meet his eyes and he pulls me closer. "Hey baby." His voice is so deep and husky. Ugh major turn on.

I smile at him, "Hey."

"We have pack business to attend to." He begins to get out of bed so I pull him towards me.

"Five more minutes?" I pull him in for a kiss, which escalated very quickly. Damon started kissing my neck and then landed on my mark. I moan loudly, and a blush settled in my cheeks. Tingles are running through my body as he continues sucking on my mark.

"Alpha!" Sam bursts through the door. Damon stops and groans.

"What could possibly be so important?"

"Rouges have been spotted near the border." Sam turns to leave. I look up at Damon and his eyes are glowing. Ryder must be coming out. He has to protect his mate. Audrey must've been right because Damon is out the door in seconds.

I'm left alone, all hot and bothered. I decide to take a quick shower and then go to breakfast.

After my shower, I through on some joggers and a long sleeve t-shirt. Not many people are at breakfast. Let me rephrase that. Not many men are at breakfast. Must be because of the rouges.

The women all look to me when I enter. "Ladies, I know it is scary, but our men are strong and we must keep our strength too. Please eat." After my words, the women finally start to eat. I realize I forgot my phone upstairs and run to get it.

On the way there, I pass a foul smell. How did I not notice it before? I go to investigate and a figure pops out of the shadows. I'm tackled to the ground and a knife is pressed against my throat.

I use everything I have to keep the knife from cutting my skin. It wasn't enough. The knife barely cut into my skin and I screamed in pain. Wolfsbane. It was covered in it. I start kicking and try to push the person off.

"You took everything from me!" She pushed harder. "I will take the one thing that is yours, and then take back what is rightfully mine!"

The woman is ripped off of me and shoved against the wall. Mate.

Normally I'd be jealous, because Damon has the woman pressed up against the wall. He is totally naked. In this situation, I'm glad he came to the rescue.

Damon's eyes are glowing and his teeth are ready to rip out a throat.

I catch a glimpse of the woman's face and gasp.

Bree?

She struggles against his grip. "She took you from me! She has to die."

"The only person dying here," Ryder is out now, "is you." He snaps her neck like a toothpick. I turn away before her body hits the ground.

"Mate, are you hurt?" Ryder is still in control. I shake my head. "Use your words."

"No, not too badly." He looks at my neck and it is slowly healing.

"Lets get you back in bed to rest." He picks me up bridal style and I cuddle into him.

---

The pack doctor came to check my small wound and said I will be fine in a few hours. Damon got control back and has been gone for about an hour.

I decide to text him.

Hey where are you?-

-I'll be back soon.

Okay-

I toss my phone on the bed and sigh. Great conversation.

About thirty minutes later, Damon trudges through the door. He immediately heads to the bathroom and I follow him in.

"Are you okay?"

"Not really." His bare back is towards me and all I can think about is leaving finger nail marks on it. Audrey no! Bad idea! Sounds like a good idea to me.

"Do you want to shower?... with me?" He turns around and leans against the sink.

"If that's okay with you." He starts to take off his shorts and then his boxers. I turn around and take off my large t-shirt. I can feel his gaze on me, and then I hear him step into the shower. I slip off my panties and follow him into the shower.

He is already under the water and drops are dripping down his forehead.

Mature*

I watch as the drops of water keep falling down his body. Lower and lower. I quickly look up when I see his not-so-small member. He chuckles and pulls me closer to him and switches places with me.

The water cascades down my hair and back. I'm faced towards him and he grabs a loofah. He starts to scrub my body and I can't help but be turned on. He starts at my shoulders and starts to head down.

He goes between the valley between my breasts and then goes over each of them. My breathing increases and he notices.

Damon takes the loofah and rubs my abdomen and then turns me around. He makes his way down my back. When he reaches the bottom, he stops and instead of the loofah, his hand grabs my ass.

I giggle at him and whip back around. "Thanks for cleaning me."

"Oh, I haven't even cleaned the most important part." I blush instantly and his fingers start trailing down my body.

He reaches there and I gasp. Tingles are flying throughout my body. Damon's calloused fingers are magical. He starts rubbing me in a circular motion. My legs are weak and almost give out. Damon's other hand holds me up.

I lose it when his mouth wraps around my nipple. This man is a god. He is so experienced and I'm not.

Before I know it, my stomach tightens and I need to release. "Damon I'm-"

"Go ahead babygirl." His fingers pick up speed and it sends me over the edge.

It was nothing like I ever experienced. He continues as I ride out my climax. I slump into his arms as the water hits my back.

"There we go, all clean. Well, maybe just a little dirty."

1098 words

Guys I can't believe how many of you have read my book. Holy cow I'm shocked.

Merry Christmas to you all. This chapter was my gift to you:)

Until next time...

ivyc17