Chapter Eleven

MESSAGES: CONVERSATION: RICKPICKLE

RICKPICKLE:

I guess you could say I'm pretty boring too. I played in the high school band, and tennis. I never graduated from college but not because I'm stupid or some kind of bum or anything, I just had a better opportunity out here in LA. I'm a pretty busy person but  I love the internet and video games, I guess that's a typical guy thing to say.

AWHITE:

I love video games too, definitely not a typical girl thing to say....

RICKPICKLE:

At least you admit it! Some girls are like "Yikes, can't say that because the guys won't think I'm a girly girl!" Way to admit the truth, be who you are.

AWHITE:

Well like I said before I'm not the girliest of girls, but I like to pretend I am. We both played in the high school band, that's strange. You're not lying are you?

RICKPICKLE:

I've played trumpet for years! Not to toot my horn or anything...... See what I did there?

AWHITE:

Yes... haha I see. I played flute, but I was never very good to be honest. I gave it up after I graduated.

RICKPICKLE:

So you love the internet?

AWHITE:

Yeah, for sure. Mostly the social media side of it, like Twitter, Facebook, Cyber, and Tumblr.

RICKPICKLE:

No YouTube?

AWHITE:

Well I used to be obsessed when I was in high school, with people like Smosh, Livelavalive, and Shane Dawson. But I graduated high school early, I had to spend more time in the real world and less time in the internet. So I gave up on watching YouTube videos.

RICKPICKLE:

Oh... I see..... Well graduating early is something to be proud of. I bet you told your fish all about it.

AWHITE:

Hey! The fish happened when I moved to Anaheim, I needed a companion and dogs are too much work.

RICKPICKLE:

I used to have a rabbit, pets are a lot of work. My friends have dogs and cats and it is just too much. It's literally like having a child!

AWHITE:

Yeah I can barely take care of myself and my fish so I don't think I could handle it!