Chapter Eighteen

I opened my front door to see Hannah standing there more than pleased with herself.

"What's up?" I asked motioning for her to come inside.

"The pictures of the guys are done and if I do say so myself they are perfect!" She glew with excitement, running toward the coffee table to lay out the various images for me to see.

"Wow!" I said with legitimate surprise. "These are fabulous! They look like they belong in fashion magazine!"

"Thanks!" She smilied greatly, "I'm meeting the guys tonight at Panera to go over which ones they want and what not. If all goes well everyone on YouTube, Twiter, Tumblr, Instagram, and Facebook will see these pictures! Mega promo!"

"I'm sure they'll love them! You phone is going to be blowing up with people demanding that you photograph them."

"So you're coming tonight right?"

"I don't know," I thought to myself for a moment. "I've had a rough couple days, I don't know if I am up for it."

"Ok are you going to make me beg? What's wrong? I haven't seen you leave the house in days, and you love Panera so spill the beans. What's up?"

"Cyber man is ignoring me," I said slowly feeling like total dweeb. "And Ricky flipped last time we were over there! That was just too weird."

"Cyber man is probably an idiot or a catfish! And Ricky was probably just stressed or something," Hannah was one to think quick on her feet and make excuses for anyone.

"It was still weird," I said slowly. "Boy do I know how to pick em! I got a cyber man that's probably some 50 year old pervert that I barely know but am obsessed with! And I have Ricky someone I am infatuated with but can't bare the thought of telling him."

"Look we are going to clean you up, get you ready, and take you to Panera get you a salad and a latte," Hannah smiled. "You'll be all better in no time! It's California, there are plenty of men out there that would kill for a chance to even speak to someone like you!"

"Kill? I don't think I want to talk to a murderer," I laughed.

"You knew what I meant! Come on, you're coming tonight end of story!" Hannah gathered her photographs and headed toward the door. "I'll be back in an hour to get you! You better be ready!"

"Ok, ok," I laughed as she headed out. "Lou, looks like you are the only man for me!" I stared at the fish for a few moments before heading upstairs. I refreshed the messages page on Cyber's website just to be sure that there was nothing before heading into the shower.