Chapter Twenty Two

It had been two weeks since I had last talked to Ricky, Hannah insisted that he hadn't been the same since that day. I could only assume that she was telling him the same things about me. Hannah had gained a lot of work since the guys posted her photos. Lots of other YouTubers had been blowing her phone up wanting their own photo shoots for promo or look books or whatever. She was always busy, so busy that she had to hire a professional assistant so I no longer followed her to shoots. I was alone again just as I had been at the beginning of the summer, just Lou and I.

I logged onto Cyber, debating deleting the entire profile, when I noticed a message in my inbox.

RICKPICKLE:

You want your dreams to come true, you want a job doing something useful and important. Cyber is a site growing in popularity but it doesn't have an app. Put two and two together Abby. Apply to their creative marketing team, present to them an app, you'll have a job in no time.

-Ricky

My heart grew warm with his words, I reread the message multiple times before exiting the site and researching Cyber's headquarters. Ricky was right they were growing in popularity and they were looking for someone to join their creative marketing team to start an app task force. The position had yet to be filled and their were open interviews the next day. The only requirement was that you have been a Cyber site member and that you have an active presentation and vision for the future app. Easy enough, it was going to be a long night, but I was going to make this happen.