A Life

My name is Jordan. I attend the University of Georgia and I'm soon to graduate in May. I was born and raised in A-town. I've no knowledge about the north or west of this country. I've always visited and stayed in the south on vacations. I don't really plan on moving anywhere else if I'm being honest. I have no vivid recollection of my father. All I know is he left when I was only 4. I'm soon to be 23 on the 26th of July.

My mom has been my mother and father. I cherish her to no extent. She managed to support all 3 of her children working a minimum wage job with the lowest salary I could even imagine. She's never asked for help from anyone. I'd guess it's probably my father leaving and she's needed to prove a point since then.

I'm the oldest out of my other 2 siblings and with that, I matured a lot more. I found myself a lot quicker.

I'm gay. I've known this since I was 12 years old. I never enjoyed the boys' attention, but when it came to girls, I'd obsess over if my girl crush had seen my new shoes or not.

Ever since highschool I've been a "ladies-lady" as they'd say but I've never payed any mind to any females. I had morals. I had goals. I needed to provide for my siblings when my mother couldn't. I was too busy providing to be caught up in a relationship. Now though, it seems a bit different. My siblings have jobs, they're doing their own thing. My mom is doing spectacularly well finance wise. I feel like I can almost soar. But I don't want to get my head caught in the clouds.

I have never had a relationship in all my 22 years of living. I've only had meaningless sex and kept it going. It's about time I force myself out of this box I constantly place myself in. I know I'm attractive but I don't know what to do with that. I feel like a needle in a haystack when I'm in crowds. I have mixed emotions about it sometimes but I'd never complain when it gets me laid.