Chapter 16

Oh my goodness what is happening to Iris, Have being staying at her hospital room door for hours now. God I hope everything is fine. Seriously I can't lose her. I really love this Girl so so much.  I just no the the pain some people face when there love one  is here  right now. I can't  even make myself to think what am going to be or do if any thing should happen to her.

              I have call Deacon he said he will be here soon. After some minutes deacon and I are waiting for Doctor to come out. The door  opened and both the nurse and the doctor came out at the same time.

       "Is she okay now doc. "That was the first thing that came to my mind and say that out.

        "She is fine,you guys can go in to check on her but don't be long for her to rest " the doctor said and take his leave. I open the door and enter deacon following me at my back. She is up thank you Lord.

          " How are you feeling  " Deacon and I both ask at the same time.

          "come closer guys "she said not even bother to answer  the question we throw at her. We move close and she hug the hell out of us.

        "Where is mom and dad " we say at the same time again. She nod at our answer before she told Deacon to get her food.  We sat there  silently  not knowing who will talk first. Gosh? The silent was broken because of deacon that enter . I guess the silent was cause by yesterday night. I have to tell her sorry for us to move on really.

            " Where is Amy, have miss the hell out of her. She is still not back. Seriously, she must quit that her fucking model  job of hers "she said. Wait AMY MODEL TRAVEL. Iris is back. My iris is back. God I love my princess so much.

          "You are back girl " we both say at the same time again for today