Ep. 11 I miss you

Upon arriving in the campsite, our teachers assigned us on our tents,luckily me and the girls will be staying together. Our 2 schoolmates Angelyn and Care will stay in our tent too. We were assigned on different task with our partners. Me and Jungkook were assigned for preparing the food together with our friends. Jin,Yoongi Jennie, and Jisoo are good in cooking so they were tasked to cook the food while the others girls will prepare the ingredients. Some boys were busy on grilling barbeques  as well. 
Others were setting up the campfire, getting wood, getting water from the well, setting up the tables,paper plates and utensils. Everyone is busy. 

Oahhhhhhhhh!!! what a feast!! -Namjoon said after seeing the food in the platter.  Namjoon is a bad cook but an exceptional eater.  Jin,Jisoo,yoongi and Jennie did a good job cooking different sets of food for us to enjoy.. 
The boys also did excellent on the barbeques.

Im starving!! I said while hands on my stomach

Me too!! Urgggggggh!! Lets eat!!! Jimin chimed Raising his hands to get our teachers attention..

Okay guys!! Lets gather around!! I want to thank all of you for doing a great job prepaing this food especially to our Master Jin!!

Wohooooo!! The crowd cheered

Jin raised his hands as if his some kind of a politician. And even bowed on us.
-Thank you!! Thank you!! 

We all chuckled at his responce.

Lets call out teacher Bang Shi Hyuk for leading us a prayer.

He did a brief prayer and shouted .
" Okay guys!! Lets eat!!! "

Everyone  enjoyed the food. After finishing we all cleaned the tables and headed in the middle to start the bonfire. Its already 7pm. We were ask to sit beside our partners so Jungkook is sitting beside me. We were sitting in circles . I was clearheaded because of the scrumptious food we ate earlier so I didnt really mind sitting beside him. We were all singing,laughing,sharing unforgetable experiences and even telling horror stories. We were young and carefree. Im sure I'll miss this chapter of my life.