Introduction

Hi everyone! It's me, @Unknown_Writer_919. I'm excited to finally announce that Book 2 of Remedy AU is finally out! It will be titled, "Love and Loss."

People have been asking me when Book two is finally going to be released. It's going to start posting sometime during January. I know I said I was going to post the entire book at once, but I can't do that for two reasons.

The first reason is that I don't have the entire book finished. 😐 Writing books is HARD, let me tell you. My last book was supposed to end at chapter 15, but I had so much left to my story that needed to be included in order to transition on to the next book that I went up to chapter 22! Like, how does that even happen? Hell, there's actually a few scenes that didn't make it to the final edit.

The second reason is that if I posted the entire book at once, it wouldn't be appreciated as much as chapter by chapter. If I post one chapter at a time, it allows me to see the progress my story is going through. It also let's me see if people are actually interested. And if it's chapter by chapter, then readers who are REALLY into this story can process what's going on in a slower speed. Because, believe me, my stories are NOT meant to be read in one sitting (but kudos to you if you're able to read 40,000 words in one sitting, since that's how long my previous book was). 

I can't wait to see how people react to this story. It's going to be different from all the usual cliched fanfictions. Don't worry, you'll see what I mean.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good life, and I'll see you all in this next book! BYE!!!