Introduction

Your Pov

Hi! I'm Y/n and I'm 12 (turning 13 next week). I've been in the orphanage since I was 9... I have been abused by my father when I was younger.

I have been adopted by 4 family's before but here is why I'm still in the orphanage:

The first family adopted me when I was 10. They loved me but.. apparently they had to move out of England and they didn't have enough money to take me with them so they put me back.

The second family adopted me a month later. But put me back after 4 days as they said I wasn't good enough for them...

The third family adopted me when I was 11 but I ran away after a week because they used me to do lots of work, they barely gave me any food and when I didn't do what they wanted they would abuse me.

The fourth family adopted me a week ago. They told me I was the best thing that ever happened to them and that I changed their lives forever. But well.. they put me back after 3 days and decided to take one of my friends instead..

And now I'm still here.. I don't think I'll ever find a loving home so I'm just waiting until I turn 18 and I can get out of here. The only person nice in here is Miss Swan. She is our teacher (as we don't go to a public school) she teaches us the basic thing we need like English and maths.

I'm glad we have internet access here. Every time I feel sad (and that happens a lot recently) I just go to YouTube. My favorite YouTubers are DangThatsALongName, LDShadowLady, Smallish beans and TheOrionSound. I like a few more but those are my favorites.

Scott's Pov

Hi my name is Scott or also known as DangThatsALongName or Smajor1995.
I'm forever alone ;-; (Love u Scott) I've always been wanting a kid but well.. for me adoption is the only way so I have bought a new house near Lizzie and Joel. With 2 rooms and I will be going to the nearest orphanage tomorrow and I'm taking Lizzie with me. She already agreed to help me out with a kid. I think I'll be taking a girl but I don't know. I definitely want a kid aged 12 or 13 as I live alone and having a small kid is just not for me.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the little introduction if you did make sure to comment some ideas for the future. Or maby things your character is afraid of  idk let your imagination flow and I'll most likely use your ideas for  upcoming episodes!
Byeeee