Chapter 6

Your Pov

I woke up still in my new room. So I wasn't dreaming. I was actually adopted... Wow.

According to Scott, Oli was ment to come for dinner today. I loved his songs! To be honest I think Oli was my idol. I really wanted to learn how to play the piano or guitar. Before I went to the orphanage I actually went to singing classes. But anyways. I took a shower and went to dress up. Today I decided to wear a gray crop top with Panda Donut's on it and blue ripped jeans. I put my hair in a bow (look above to see what I mean) and I went downstairs. Scott was in the kitchen making breakfast. "Morning Y/N" he said with a smile. "G-good Morning" I stutterd as I was still nervous everytime I talked to him. Scott was my favorite YouTuber and I can't believe I'm living with him. "Do you like pancakes?" He asked. "Um.. yes" I answered while sitting down on one of the chairs. "Then here you go" Scott said putting a plate with pancakes in front of me. He also took a plate for himself and he sat across from me. We talked while eating. I got to know him a bit more and Scott also told me some things about his life outside of camera. After we finished the amazing pancakes Scott told me that he wanted to show me something. We went to his room and he gave me a box. "I know your birthday is next week but I wanted to give you this earlier" I was shook. I have known him for 2 days and he is giving me a present... I never got a present from anyone... I sat down on his carpet and I opened the box. In it there was a gaming laptop. "I heard you like playing games but you never had a proper computer or laptop so I got you one" I got a freaking laptop from a person I literally just met. I couldn't take... It was too expensive. I was speechless thought. I sat on the carpet looking in the box and I started to cry. I was a very emotional person. I think Scott saw that it was tears of happy because he sat down beside me and hugged me. I hugged him back and said thank you. We sat there for about 5 minutes. "Should we see how it works?" Scott asked helping me get up. "I shook my head as a yes and I wiped my tears. He took the box and I followed him to my room. I sat on my bed watching him as he plugged everything so that the laptop would work. I've never actually used a laptop so Scott showed me how everything works and we played around checking different things. To be completely honest I have never really played computer games. I just watched people like Scott play them. He also showed me the basics of Minecraft.

"Oh God it's already 3?! Oli is gonna be here in an hour, I better get started on the dinner then" Scott said getting up from his chair. "I can help you. I worked for some extra money at the cafeteria in our orphanage" I told Scott. "Well then I'll gladly accept any help" he smiled.

We went to the kitchen and started cooking. Oli was ment to come here in less than an hour. We decided to make some pasta with tomato sauce and meatballs. Right when we finished the door bell rang. I washed my hands while Scott went to open the door. I went to the hall and I stood behind Scott. There at the door stood Oli. TheOrionSound.