Chapter 9

Scott's Pov

My alarm went off at 9am. Ugh so early. I had to get up though as I had to help out with y/n surprise party. It was going to be amazing, I saw that she watches a lot of Mine, Lizzie's, Oli's, Joel's and Lauren videos so I invited all of them. I also saw she watched Callum and Yammy who lived not so far away from me so they also would come. Plus it was a great opportunity to meet up with Lauren again. I took a quick shower and dressed into some casual clothes. I went downstairs and took a cupcake that Lizzie made for y/n yesterday. I put in a candle and went into her room. I heard she was playing Minecraft so I guessed she wasn't sleeping. "Happy birthday y/n!" I said walking into her room.

1 hour later

I arrived at the place where we were hosting y/n party. Oli, Joel and Callum came to help decorate. Lauren and Yammy were making food and Lizzie was ment to spend time with y/n so she wouldn't sit alone. We were making everything by our selfs.

Your Pov

It was getting around 1pm when I heard some noise downstairs. I ran down presuming it was Lizzie but I was badly surprised.

Lizzie's Pov

I went on a walk with Meri when I got a text.

Hey Lizzie it's me, Scott. I'm texting from my friends phone because my battery ran out. You don't have to pick up y/n I'll do that myself. We decided it would be best if I showed her the surprise. You can come to the surprise hall before 3pm if you want to help out. Thx

That was a little weird that Scott texted me from an unknown number but I didn't think much of it. I actually thought it was a good idea for him to go with y/n and show her the surprise.

Since I had more time now I stayed out with Meri for a bit longer then I planned. After about 30mins we went back home. I walked in and immediately saw that the spare key to Scott's house was gone. I left it on a counter in the hall...

Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger. Hope you enjoyed!
Byeee