Chapter 25

Your Pov

YAY! Today me, Scott, Lizzie, Joel, Oli, Callum and Mich are going out for dinner! I haven't seen Scott's friends for nearly a month now so I was super excited. I took a shower and dressed up:

(That hairstyle too coz it's cute lol, unless u have short hair)

I went downstairs to eat something. I made some sandwiches and left a few for Scott since he was still sleeping. I went up to my room where Elle decided to lay down in the middle of my bed so I sat at my desk and opened up my laptop. Yesterday Scott got early access to the new Minecraft Dungeons and he gave me the code after making a live stream with Callum. So I decided to play that! After all I wanted to know what the game was about since the convention is about Minecraft Dungeons.

I was in the middle of playing when Scott knocked on my door. I couldn't move since Elle was sitting on my lap so I just told him to come in. "Are those for me?" Scott asked showing me the few sandwiches I made earlier.  "Yeah, I was making myself breakfast and did some extra for you" I said petting Elle. "Oh thank you! We're meeting up with the group at 4pm by the way" Scott said and left my room. I continued to pet Elle and play on my laptop.

It was already past 3pm so I closed of my game and music and went downstairs. I sat down at the couch and took out my phone while I waited for us to go.

We got in the car and we drove to the mall. When we got there Callum and Mich were already there. We sat down together and waited for the rest to come. A few minutes later Lizzie and Joel arrived so now we were just waiting for Oli.

After everyone got to the mall we went to get a table at one of the restaurants. While we waited for our food Scott and his friends chatted about random stuff. I still felt a little bit awkward talking to them so I just sat there and listened to everything.

After eating, everyone went home expect for me Scott and Oli. We stayed at the mall to hang out some more. Scott really wanted me to not feel weird around his friends anymore so he wanted me to spend more time with them and he started with Oli and Lizzie (and Joel I guess at the same time lol) since I have already spend quite some time with them.

I did also have some stuff in common with both Oli and Lizzie. I loved pastel and cute things like Lizzie and I was also quite passionate for Music like Oli. He suggested that I should come over to his house again one day so he can continue to teach me the piano.

I should be sleeping instead of writing this lmao send help