11 🔥

A loud bang sounded outside of Taehyung's room, followed by giggling.

"Sh, sh, shh." He heard Jungkook say. "We need to be very quiet."

"Why?" Chloe said rather loudly.

"Sh!"

Taehyung heard the two run to Jungkook's room, slamming the door there as well. Chloe's laugh was piercing, as were her moans.

He sat up in his bed, running his hands through his hair. He was definitely not in the mood to hear the two of them fucking. Never before had he stopped Jungkook from getting down to it, but he really didn't want to deal with this tonight. If they didn't quiet down in a few moments, he'd have to intervene, he'd have to stop them -

Chloe made a loud cooing noise and Taehyung shot out of his bed. He clenched a fist and banged it in the wall he shared with Jungkook.

"Keep it down!"

A banging sounded back. "Fuck off!" Chloe yelled.

Seriously? Was she drunk?

Taehyung waited a few moments, surprised when it stayed quiet. He sat back down on his bed, searching for his phone under the covers. He found it and checked his messages, responded to a few from Jimin.

Ten minutes or so later, one loud moan disturbed the otherwise silent apartment. Jungkook's.

Taehyung got up, deciding to look for his headphones to block out any future noises. He successfully located them in his backpack and prepared to put them in when the front door to the apartment slammed closed.

Then his bedroom door opened and a boxer-clad Jungkook walked in and laid down on Taehyung's bed.

"Sorry, TaeTae," Jungkook started, "she was being annoying."

"Did you just send her home?"

Jungkook nodded, looking to where Taehyung stood, leaning against the desk. "Yup. After she sucked me off, of course."

Taehyung sighed. "You're disgusting."

"She offered!" Jungkook explained, stretching his legs out on the bed. "Oh, and we're definitely not exclusive. She's been seeing someone else too, someone who can give her more emotional stability, apparently."

"Good for her," Taehyung replied, trying not to look too long at Jungkook's muscular legs. The boxers he wore were short, showcasing the younger's sculpted thighs. Taehyung unconsciously ran his tongue over his bottom lip.

His eyes traced up to Jungkook's stomach, his abs flexing slightly as he continued talking. It must have taken a lot of hard work to get his body like that, the elder thought. Dedication was certainly needed to craft those types of muscles.

"What am I, a piece of meat? Eyes are up here, buddy." Jungkook watched Taehyung trail his eyes up his torso and finally to his face. "Were you listening to anything I said?"

Taehyung nodded. "Yup, heard every word."

Jungkook smirked, sitting up. "And you agree?"

"Yes, I agree."

Jungkook strode over to where Taehyung was standing. "Great," he purred, arms snaking around Taehyung's waist.

"Whoa, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked, pushing on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook frowned. "What do you mean? You just agreed you'd like a repeat of last weekend. You know, the friendly handjob part."

"No, I did not!" Taehyung yelled, still trying to get out of Jungkook's arms. His grasp was too strong though.