25

Taehyung was ninety nine percent positive Jungkook was asking for it.

It was a few days later, Wednesday. Jungkook's classes were finished by early afternoon, so he went to the gym while Taehyung was in a study group. He showered upon coming home and decided to wear some low hanging sweatpants that clung to his thighs. He conveniently forgot to put on a shirt.

He dressed to purposely play to Taehyung's love of his muscles, hoping the elder would get the message. Because the last few days had been torture.

Taehyung didn't touch Jungkook the rest of the weekend. At least not with his body. Because every moment the two were together, Jungkook felt the elder's eyes raking over him. Mentally undressing him. Devouring him.

This had gone on for days and by this point, Jungkook was ready to jump Taehyung. He was so worked up and the sexual tension never seemed to leave the air. He was positive Taehyung was doing this on purpose, but it made the wait agonizing. Jungkook wanted his touch so badly, but he didn't want to outright beg.

So when he couldn't take it anymore, he dressed in a way he hoped Taehyung wouldn't be able to resist.

Taehyung entered the apartment and saw Jungkook bent over the sink, his long hair in between a state of dampness and being completely dry. He wore no shirt and the pants he had on left very little to the imagination. He could see the contours of Jungkook's quads through the thin, gray material and it made Taehyung's throat run dry. And he could also clearly see the outline of something else . . .

Taehyung leaned against the wall, watching Jungkook scrub some dishes. The younger seemed to push his butt out further.

Jungkook looked over his shoulder. "Oh, hey Tae! I didn't know you were home."

Lie, Jungkook thought. His skin felt electrified the moment Taehyung entered the room.

Taehyung smirked, knowing he was lying. He walked up behind the boy so that his mouth was inches from his neck.

"I'm home," Taehyung whispered, his breath sending shivers down Jungkook's spine.

Taehyung knew what he had been doing to the younger for the last few days. He did it purposely; the goal was a slow burn. He wanted to arouse Jungkook bit by bit, but without ever laying a hand on him. He'd be successful if he could get the younger to beg for him to take him.

He took Jungkook's current state as a clear indicator that he wanted Taehyung. Now, he'd just have to get the boy to voice it.

Jungkook shivered, his body humming with Taehyung's close proximity. He needed to be touched so badly. He needed the elder's hands on him.

The younger turned off the water and gripped the edge of the counter.

"What are you doing now?" Taehyung asked, speaking into Jungkook's ear. His lips faintly brushed against the sensitive lobe, causing the boy to sigh quietly.

However light it was, it was the first touch he received in four days.

Taehyung grinned. "Can I help you with any chores? Vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom -"

"Damn it, Tae!" Jungkook exclaimed, turning around to face Taehyung. "Touch me. Please."

"That's all you had to say, baby," Taehyung replied before dropping to his knees.

He pulled down Jungkook's pants to his ankles, helping the boy step out of them. Taehyung grabbed his semi hard on and placed it in his mouth, his hands holding onto his ass for support. A combination of sucking sounds and moans soon filled the air, with Jungkook leaning his elbows on the counter as Taehyung sucked him off.

Jungkook was already close and didn't want to come yet. He gently removed Taehyung's grip on him and pulled back, his length popping out of Taehyung's mouth.

"Not yet, Tae."

Taehyung just shook his head and grabbed Jungkook again. He pumped his length a few times before resuming his previous ministrations, but at a more intense pace. Jungkook gave in and wrapped his fingers in the elder's hair, slamming himself down Taehyung's throat.

He came suddenly, slowing his thrusts as he felt Taehyung swallowing. Jungkook threw his head back in the pleasure, his mouth gaping open.

"Fuck," he laughed, his endorphins putting him on a high.

Taehyung stood and grabbed Jungkook's hand, pulling him into the younger's bedroom. The elder was rock hard, but he stopped himself from stripping bare.

"Do you want to do this?" Taehyung asked, looking into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook nodded. "So badly."

Without speaking further, he tugged off Taehyung's shirt, throwing it to the side. The elder quickly unbuttoned his jeans and stepped out of them, before Jungkook helped remove his boxers.

Jungkook located the lube and condoms from last time and put them on the bed. But despite being extremely turned on and eager to sleep with Taehyung, he was nervous. Really nervous.

Taehyung gently pushed Jungkook down on the bed so that he hovered above the younger. He ran his hand over Jungkook's abs, reveling in the feeling of his muscles.

"I did some research of my own, Kook," Taehyung said as he pushed back Jungkook's hair. "You did such an amazing job with me and I want only the best experience for you. I want you to tell me how you're feeling the whole way."

Jungkook nodded, letting Taehyung crawl on top of him as he continued caressing his hair. He tried to slow his breathing and relax his muscles, but he was having a hard time.

"Tae," he said finally. "I'm nervous."

Taehyung peered down at him, seeing the uncertainty in his eyes. "It's okay, baby. We don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"But I do want to do it. I want you inside of me more than I ever expected. But, I'm just scared . . . I don't know, it's silly, it's stupid, I - "

Taehyung leaned down suddenly and cut him off with his lips.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

V A L E N W R I T I N G

Ahhhhhh, finally!!! Feels like I've been waiting to write that for forever. Hopefully it was worth the wait :-)