002

The party went as expected, after five minutes Hannah ditched Sienna to go talk to her other friends

The party went as expected, after five minutes Hannah ditched Sienna to go talk to her other friends. She didn't mind though, it meant she could finally get out of that hell hole, "Its late, you really shouldn't be walking home by yourself" Sienna heard a voice call out from behind her and she couldn't help but role her eyes at the realisation of who it was.

"I can walk myself home thanks" Sienna said sarcastically, as Harry ran up besides her, "What the fuck do you want?"

"Just being a decent guy" He shrugged, "I want to make sure you get home safe" Bullshit Sienna thought.

"Do one Harry, I live five minutes away, I'm more than capable of walking myself home" She could tell Harry was shocked by her harshness. That's the way she wanted people to see her, Sienna had learnt it was good to keep the rest of the world at a safe distance.

Harry went back to the party after that, returning to his friends, "Why the fuck were you talking to Sienna Lloyd?" Josh scoffed, passing Harry a red solo cup.

"Nothing new" Harry shrugged, "Just adding another name to the list" Josh laughed, patting his friend on the back with a smirk.

"Harry, that's my girlfriends best mate, please try not to fuck her over"

-

The next day, Hannah and Freya spent the night at Sienna's house, "Harry talked about you after you'd left" Hannah announced, lying on Sienna's bed.

"What did he say?" Sienna questioned, her head shooting up to face the brunette. She wanted to act uninterested, as if she didn't care that she was on Harry Kirtons mind, but Sienna had to admit she was intruiged.

"Apparently you were a proper bitch to him" Hannah explained, sounding the least bit shocked.

Sienna shrugged, "All I did was tell him to piss off, I don't need a fucking chaparone to walk me to my doorstep"

Freya squealed jumping up frantically, "What the fuck Sienna, he totally has a thing for you" Sienna only sniggered at the suggestion, "If anyone else had talked to him like that he would have kicked off, you're clearly special"

"Omg" Hannah laughed, falling back onto the bed, "Freya's right, you should totally go for it he's hot"

"One that logic is fucked" Sienna scoffed, "And two If you think he's so hot maybe you should go fuck him yourself, I mean I'm pretty sure he'd shag anything with a pulse"

Sienna would be dammed if she let herself become Harry's new conquest.