006

Sienna was standing in between Harry's legs as he sat on the bathroom counter, "Why the hell did you ever go out with that guy?" He asked as she shrugged awkwardly, not really wanting to talk about Jordan

"I don't expect you to understand, but he isn't always like that" She explained, whilst opening Harry's first aid kit, "When its good it's amazing, and Jordan's been through a lot of shit, it's not his fault he acts out sometimes"

Harry winced as Sienna began to clean his cuts, "Still he's not good enough for you" He stated.

"Oh and you are?" He wished he could be, "I can practically see tears in your eyes from me cleaning these cuts"

"Hey, don't be mean it stings like fuck" He defended himself only causing Sienna to laugh more.

-

By eleven everyone was gone leaving just Sienna and Harry, "Lets watch a film" He suggested as he started scrolling through Netflix.

"Sure" She nodded, not really paying attentions to what he was saying. Sienna was thinking about her 'just friends' rule and as she stared at the top less boy besides her she couldn't remember for the life of her why she made it in the first place.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked, as she crawled into bed besides him wearing a hoodie he borrowed her, which reached just above her knees. Harry liked her wearing his clothes, it felt normal, right even.

"Definitely Friends" She smiled, moving closer to Harry so she could see the lap top screen. As she did so he wrapped his arm around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder.

"Do you ever watch anything other than friends?" He laughed as Sienna rolled her eyes.

"Nope" She shook her head, snuggling further into Harry's warm chest.

Having her against him didn't feel the same as it did with other girls. It was meaningless with them and that's the way he liked to keep things. Because when things start to matter people expect things of you and he didn't want to have to live up to anyone's expectations, "Friends it is" Harry replied, starting the first episode.

He was catching feelings and he hated it. Harry had become to attached for his pride. He thought about ending it, calling quits on his Sienna Lloyd conquest, but he knew it wouldn't of changed anything. Because he didn't know how to forget her.