015

As Sienna stared at herself in the mirror she realised the danger she was in

As Sienna stared at herself in the mirror she realised the danger she was in. Being in love with Harry was a risk, what if it wasn't to work out between them? She was cynical and a pessimist by nature, so pushing away the voice that was screaming at her to run as fast as she could was almost impossible, almost. Somehow for one night at least she managed to ignore it, instead she chose to accept the risk by hopelessly hoping her first date with Harry wouldn't blow up in her face.

She chose to wear minimal makeup, with her long natural curls falling in profusion over her shoulders. A skin tight, black dress adorned Siennas body, which was currently being hidden by a jacket as she waited for Harry to come pick her up.

Three knocks echoed through the dorm, Sienna grabbed her bag, swung it over her shoulder and made her way to the door, "You look beautiful" Harry gushed, holding out a bouquet of violet lilies, Siennas favourite. Her cheeks quickly turned pink as she nervously looked to the floor. This was all way too much, from the compliments to what she saw as a corny gesture of buying a bouquet of her favourite flowers. Sienna didn't know what to reply, thank you didn't seem right, was she supposed to offer a compliment in return? Suddenly she wanted the floor to swallow her up and began to wish they had decided to do something more low key, "Sienna, are you still with me" Harry laughed, waving his hand in front of the girls face.

"Um yeah, sorry about that" She quickly apologised, taking the bouquet and placing it on the side table, "Thank you, they are-"

"Too much for a first date?" he interrupted, "I'm sorry, I just really wanted to start this off right"

"No, no" She reassured by taking his hand and connecting it with hers, "They're perfect, it's just I'm not used to this, I don't think Jordan took me on a single date throughout our entire relationship" He knew she was lying to be nice, he could see it in her eyes that she was dreading to leave the dorm.

Harry was mentally kicking himself for booking a fancy restaurant. Sienna wasn't Freya, Hannah or any other girl he had ever slept with. She would have been happy cuddled up on the couch watching friends on repeat, in fact he was sure now she would have preferred it that way, "How about this, you go inside take off your makeup, put some comfortable clothes on and I'll order a pizza and set friends up on the tv"

Her eyes lit up as her smile quickly reached them, "Are you sure?" She questioned, "We can still go out, if you want?"

"I'm sure" He answered, "I just want to spend time with you, it doesn't matter what we're doing"

Sienna reached up, placing a soft kiss on his lips before rushing off to relieve her feet from the torture of heels.