007

Harry was the first to wake up, he enjoyed the sweet serenity of her lying next to him, still sleeping soundly

Harry was the first to wake up, he enjoyed the sweet serenity of her lying next to him, still sleeping soundly. Siennas hand was resting on his chest with their legs intertwined as his arm wrapped around her waist. The window was cracked open ever so slightly, the suns rays shining through, highlighting every one of her facial features that Harry had come to adore. He rolled onto his side, placing a soft kiss on her forehead to gently wake Sienna from her sleep, "Morning, do you want anything to eat?"

She shook her head, "No, can we just stay here for a little while longer"

"Yeah of course" he smiled, snuggling closer. Harry wanted to sleep with her, but he didn't mean sex anymore. He meant this, together under his blankets, lying happy in blissful silence, "Thank you for spending the night Sienna"

He didn't get a response, Sienna had already drifted back to her slumber. She was usually cursed with insomnia, her head too filled with beautiful and awful thoughts to rest. Her mind was like a hurricane, a wreck that would often wonder and yet that night in his company sleep had come so easily to her. Harry felt safe, as if the world couldn't reach her whilst she lay in his arms.

He knew it wasn't just about getting her to sleep with him anymore. Harry was falling for her, and he hated himself for it. Letting himself love her was off the cards but so was loosing her. Harry was stuck and he had no idea what he was going to do.

-

Later that day Sienna walked back home as her and Harry lived quite close, "Sienna is that you?" Lisa, her mother shouted as she ran down the stairs.

"Yes mum" She sighed as Lisa pulled her into a hug which Sienna reluctantly accepted.

They hadn't been close since her farther died, it made her angry, when Sienna thought back to how much they used to love each other. It changed them, loosing him was hard and Siennas mother quickly turned to alcohol before marrying Dan, Siennas now stepfather. He was a drunk, and when Lisa and him had both been drinking it meant Sienna had to listen to their unrelenting arguments all night, "How have you been whilst we were away?" Lisa asked, not really caring for her answer.

"Fine" She shrugged. Sienna didn't think her mother loved Dan, not like she had loved her farther. She always just presumed her mum didn't want to be lonely anymore.

"Do I not get a hug?" Dan frowned as he appeared in the hallway.

"Piss off" Sienna snapped, earning herself a harsh glare from her mother which she returned before storming up the stairs and into her bedroom. She wanted to rewind time, it was simpler when her dad was alive. She never really moved forward after her dads death even if the rest of the world had.

As Sienna lied down on her bed, she heard a knock on her door, "Are you okay?" Lisa asked entering the bedroom before closing the door behind her. She didn't reply, instead she turned away from her, "SieSie"

"You don't get to call me that" Sienna spat, "Only dad called me that"

"What are you doing Sienna?" She asked as she watched the brunette put on some shoes and grab her coat, "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Anywhere else. It wasn't her home anymore and it hadn't been since her dad died.

Siennas eyes were puffy and had tears brimming by now, Lisa took a step forward, "Don't fucking touch me" Sienna growled before running out of the house.

After aimlessly walking for a long while she decided to stop before taking a seat on the curb. Sienna broke down into tears on that road, which she was yet to realise was Jordan's street. She saw kicking stones with her feet, her face slumped into her hands. She was a pitiful sight, and that only made her hate herself more.

Jordan didn't believe what he was seeing at first, Sienna Lloyd crying outside his house. Sienna paced a couple more times before being approached by her ex, "It's getting dark, come inside it's freezing"

If it had been any other day she would have said no. But it wasn't, today she felt shit and she knew exactly how Jordan could numb that pain, "Okay" She bit her lip and pushed herself up of the side walk before following him into his house.