003

After Siennas unusual conversation with Harry things had gone back to normal

After Siennas unusual conversation with Harry things had gone back to normal. They didn't talk in lesson and when they walked past each other in the halls neither one of them looked at the other. She wasn't surprised after all she had been intentionally rude to him.

It was her birthday weekend and Siennas parents were away for a week leaving her with the house to herself. Most people would host parties but Sienna preferred to stay in watching tv with no one to bother her. She was sat in her living room wrapped in a blanket watching friends when the doorbell went off. Sienna groaned pulling the blanket off her, annoyed she walked slowly to the front door.

To Siennas surprise it was Harry, he was smiling at her whilst holding a small blue bag tied with a pink bow, "Harry?" Sienna frowned, not being embarrassed by the fact she was standing in front of him in fluffy pyjamas, with her hair in a messy bun. She couldn't give a fuck what he thought of her if she tried.

"Happy Birthday" He grinned, holding out the bag for Sienna to take.

"What is this?" She scowled.

"A present" He answered confused, "You know those things people get given on their birthdays"

"Yeah no shit" She snapped, "I mean what the fucks your deal, up until two days ago you had never even spoken to me and now here you are dropping by to give me a birthday present"

"Well Hannah and Freya told me your parents were away and I felt bad thinking you were going to spend your birthday alone so I thought-"

"I don't really care what you thought" This was going to be harder than Harry had expected, "Oh and I don't do presents" She said, handing him back the pretty bag.

"Please just take it" He pleaded, "It won't be much use to me and I don't have anyone else to give it to"

"Fine" Sienna groaned, taking the bag and placing it on the side table, "Happy now"

"Very" He grinned, "So what do you say about letting me in?"

She hated to admit it but he was charming and it wasn't like she had anything better to do, "Whatever" Sienna sighed as he followed her into the living room.

Harry watched as she picked up her phone and started typing, "Texting lover boy" He smirked playfully.

"What the fuck are you on about Harry?" Sienna asked, looking up from her phone as he made him self comfy on the couch.

"Jordan Bolger" He replied, "I asked Hannah about you at a party when she was pissed and she told me all about the thing you two have going on"

"I was texting my mum dipshit, and you don't know shit about me and Jordan" No one really did it was something she rarely talked about, their relationship was to messy to put into words, "Wait, you were asking about me?"

"Yeah, I guess I was" He smiled, "Sienna can I get your number?"

"And the fuckboy strikes again" She scoffed, "No Harry you can not have my number"

"It's not like that" She wanted to believe him, "I want us to be friends" And so she did.

"I'll get Freya to text it to you"

"Cheers" He grinned widely, "I have to get going but I'm having a small party round mine next Friday, if you feel like coming It would make me happy to see you there"

"Why the hell not?" She shrugged, "I'll come, but not to make you happy"

Then he made that face, the arrogant one she hated to be attracted to, "How about you spend the night at mine afterwards"

Sienna rolled her eyes, "Why the fuck would I do that for then?"

"Because" He winked, "Were friends now"

Freya and Hannah were always telling her to live a little and what better time then now she was officially sixteen, "I'll think about it"

"Good enough for me" He stated, "See you later Sienna" Harry called before disappearing out of the front door.

As soon as he was gone Sienna rushed towards the table reaching inside the blue bag before pulling out a black box. Hurriedly she removed the lid to reveal a gold necklace with a charm that was her birthstone at the end.

He had bought her a beautiful necklace and it was easy to feel special because of it. She tried to remind herself he had made so many girls feel the same way in the past. But it was way easier to loose herself in him.