013

College was supposed to be her fresh start, it meant Sienna wouldn't have to go back to living with her mum

College was supposed to be her fresh start, it meant Sienna wouldn't have to go back to living with her mum. That was the idea, only as things turned out, a fresh start wasn't in the cards because of course, Harry Kirton was also attending the same college. Sienna was unaware of that one troubling fact until she tuned a corner to see Harry making out with her once best friend Freya.

As he pulled away from the kiss his eyes found themselves landing on the brunette, "Shit" he cursed, disregarding Freya to make his way over to Sienna.

"Don't let me stop you" She spat, her attempt to storm of was thwarted by Harry who pulled her back.

"Sienna just for once, tell me what your thinking, will you just talk to me?" He asked with pleading eyes.

"I don't want to talk" She yelled, "Because I know you won't like what I to have to say"

His face dropped, "You really do hate me don't you?"

"I don't hate you, that's the problem" She snapped, "I'm sick of getting hurt, I don't hate you Harry, I'm just done with you"

"Don't say that" He winced, as if his Sienna had shattered his world. His reactions scared her, after a year without they boy Sienna thought she'd know how to look at him without walking away crushed. Clearly when it came to him, time didn't change a thing.

"You're the one who made me say it" She yelled, becoming increasingly frustrated by the boy she could never quite work out, "Me and you Harry, we both know were not made for each other and that's fine"

-

"Want one?" Jordan offered, holding out his packet of cigarettes. They were sat on the swings of an old run down park they used to go together as kids.

"Thanks" She smiled placing the cigarette in between her lips and watching as he leaned over setting it a light.

"What are you doing Sienna?" He sighed, confusing the girl.

"I do a lot of things" She replied taking a drag of her cig, "Be more specific"

"With Harry" He answered, "Look you know I don't like the kid, but it's clear that you do so why aren't you with him?"

"Nothings that easy" She sighed, leaning back into the swings, watching as a puff of smoke surrounded her.

"Sure it is, you're Sienna fucking Lloyd, you don't care what others think of you" He stated jumping up from the swing set, "Stop pushing people away, if you want to be with him then go for it, no regrets"

"No regrets" She repeated, "I think it's to late for that now" Sienna wanted more than most things for her fears to be as irrelevant as Jordan made them seem, "He has Freya"

"But he wants you" Jordan reminded Sienna with the nudge of her shoulder.

"Yeah, he does doesn't he?" She giggled slightly at the crazy thought, Harry Kirton really wanted her, "I need to go" The brunette suddenly dubbed out her cigarette before grabbing her bag and running of the park in a sprint.

Jordan watched amused as Sienna in a frenzy rushed of the park, "Remember to use protection!" He called after her teasingly.