011

Harry didn't think Sienna was really going to disappear

Harry didn't think Sienna was really going to disappear. He had expected her to go home, cool off and show up to school the next day. He waited and waited for her to pass him in the halls but she never did. Harry wanted to go back in time before he met Sienna, before he fucked everything up.

It wasn't everyday you came across someone as unexplainable as Sienna Lloyd. You think you're starting to understand her and then she throws you for a loop. You also never know where you stand with her from one second to the next. She was also honest maybe sometimes to a fault but Harry wished he could have been that way with her. Maybe then she wouldn't have left.

"Sienna still isn't returning my calls" Hannah sighed, turning to face Harry, "Has she reached out to you?"

"Nope" He shrugged, "We haven't spoken since she left"

"Wait where is she now?" Josh chipped in, resting his head on Hannah's shoulder.

"Not a clue" Harry answered honestly, "She didn't say, she just kind of vanished to no where"

"Can't say I'm suprised" Freya replied, sitting down next to the group.

"Why?" Harry questioned.

"Because this is what Sienna does, right Han?" Freya said, looking towards Hannah.

"Yeah, she used to always disappear for weeks on end, don't worry lover boy she'll be back soon, it's just Sienna being Sienna" It just so happened, this wasn't like the other times. This wasn't just the whim of a teenage girl, running away to escape her parents. Sienna really was gone, or at least this time, she would be gone for much longer than a couple of weeks.

"I wonder if she remembered to take her medication with her" Hannah smirked, she wanted to be petty, to get back and Sienna for ending their friendship. What better way then to tell her secrets when she wasn't around.

Harry stiffened, "Medication?"

"Yeah" Hannah nodded, "Sienna was in a car crash, the one that killed her dad, it gave her ptsd or something so now she has to take medication otherwise she totally freaks out and has these crazy psycho episodes"

"Fuck, I kinda feel sorry for her now" Josh admitted.

"I have to go" Harry rushed the words out before grabbing his bag and rushing out of the cafeteria. There was still so much he didn't know about Sienna.

So much he wanted to get to know.

-

Sienna sat at the bus stop with a small bag of clothes resting on her shoulder. Maybe it was irresponsible and impulsive but she wasn't going to change her mind. That wasn't Sienna. When she wanted to do something, no matter how stupid, she did it. She had decided to go stay with her cousins Finn and Joe in London for a while.

"Leaving without a goodbye?" Jordan questioned, taking a seat besides the brunette.

"How did you know I was here?" Sienna asked, "Scrap that, how did you even know I'm leaving?"

"One Ive been driving around town looking for you and two rumours fly like mad at our school" He explained.

"You've not come to beg me to stay" She stated, "You know me better than that, so why are you here?"

"Like I said I think I deserve a sappy goodbye" He joked, nudging her side, "Seriously though, I've been your boyfriend on and off for forever, why didn't you say anything?"

"Because even though you're a bit of a twat you've always been my twat, I didn't want to say goodbye to you"

"There you go, that's the sappy goodbye I deserve"

"Friends?" She proposed with a smirk.

"Of course" He laughed pulling her into a hug before standing up and walking back towards his car, "I'll see you whenever you get back from this spiritual conquest or whatever"

"Yeah I guess you will"