005

Sienna walked into the pool area trying to find Hannah or Freya

Sienna walked into the pool area trying to find Hannah or Freya. When she noticed Hannah standing by the drinks with Josh she began to make her way over until she felt a splash of chlorine wash over her. The next thing she knew someone's hands wrapped themselves around her waist, Harry, she thought. He threw himself and her into the deep end, "You fucking prick" She gasped, coming back up for air before splashing Harry.

Hannah and Josh observed the two as they carried on play fighting in the pool, "I think he likes her" Hannah suggest causing Josh to scoff at the thought of Harry actually liking a girl and wanting more than just a quick fuck.

"You know Harry, he doesn't do girlfriends" Josh explained, his hands snaking around her waist, "Don't be mad, but he's only using her for a shag"

"What the fuck Josh" She spat moving away from his grip, "She's my best friend"

"I know, and Harry's mine so just don't tell Sienna" He reasoned, "Doesn't she like that Jordan kid anyway, she'll get over it no big deal"

Hannah was scared Sienna would get attached and end up with her feelings hurt. Still she cared about her relationship with Josh more so she decided to let her walk right into Harry's bullshit, "Out of all the girl in our school, why'd it have to be her feelings he decided to fuck about" Josh only offered a shrug of his shoulders in response.

After a while Harry and Sienna decided to get out of the pool. She was dripping in water, and Harry couldn't keep his eyes of her. His hands once again found themselves wrapped around her waist with his head resting on her shoulder, "Remember Harry, just friends" He hummed in agreement not really meaning it.

The moment was quickly ruined as Sienna noticed Jordan had decided to make an appearance, "For fuck sake" She cursed before storming over to him, "What the hell are you doing here Jordan?"

"Came to see you" He smirked, "What do you say we get out of here?"

"No" She snapped, "Just go home"

"Come on Sien-"

"She told you to leave" Harry interjected, walking up from behind Sienna.

"You're fucking joking right?" Jordan spat, raising his voice, "This is why you're saying no to me, for this prick?" Sienna could feel Harry stiffen besides her, his jaw clenching in anger as his fist curled up into balls.

"Or maybe she just came to the life altering  realisation that she can do better" She watched Jordan's eyes flicker between her and Harry, she knew instantly what he was thinking.

"Jordan don't" Her pleas came to late as A sudden jolt of pain gushed through Harry's cheek as Jordan's right fist connected with his face. It didn't take long for him to retaliate as Harry grabbed him by the neck, throwing him into the drink table. A crowd was quick to form as the the two lads continued to scuffle on the floor, "For fuck sake"

Josh, Callum and a few others came running over, helping their friend as they pulled Jordan away, "Someone get him the fuck out of here" He ordered whilst Harry gathered his senses.

"I'm sorry Sienna" He mumbled, a bruise already forming around his eye.

"It's alright, come on let's go get that shiner fixed up" She shrugged, holding out her hand which Harry happily took into his own.