+5

"what's a good username?" luna asked leah.

"uh, maybe, thisisntagoodidea?" leah suggested.

luna typed the name out and re-read it, "oh! no. you almost had me too." luna laughed.

"so close." leah snapped her fingers.

the two girls went back to thinking of usernames, until their doorbell rang. they both looked at each other.

"go get it. it's your house." leah snapped.

"come with me. please." luna begged.

"why?" leah asked.

"what if it's a killer?" luna whispered.

leah rolled her eyes at the brunette girl, "i hope it's a killer to get us out of this mess."

luna gasped, "fine. if i die, you're not invited to the funeral."

leah rolled off the bed and fell on the floor, she quickly stood up to see luna laughing. "you didn't see that." leah pointed her finger at her.

"see what?" luna questioned, "c'mon whore." luna said grabbing leah's hand.

the person kept ringing the doorbell. "chill the fuck out, we're coming!" luna yelled walking down stairs.

luna opened the door to see her next door neighbor.

"i'm pretty sure mommy mel wouldn't appreciate you using that language." her neighbors said.

"i'm pretty sure mommy mel wouldn't appreciate you calling her that." luna snapped.

"charli. what do we owe the pleasure?" leah asked sarcastically. the girl smiled at her.

"i hit my ball over your fence, do you think you could give it back?" charli asked.

luna rolled her eyes, "why didn't you just hop the fence to get it? like you normally do?" luna asked.

"i was feeling nice. who pissed in your cereal this morning?" charli scoffed.

luna let the girl in the house. charli walked to the backyard, luna began to follow her when leah pulled her back.

"are you thinking what i'm thinking?" leah asked.

"pop every single one of the damelio family's balls so she can never have an excuse to step foot on my property again?" luna smiled.

"noo and i don't think it's healthy for you to hate your neighbor this much." leah shook her head.

"then what are you thinking? because i definitely thought i was spot on with that one." luna said.

"charli can help us with the johnny plan!" leah smiled.

"charli? help us? i think that fall really damaged your head." luna said grabbing leah's head. leah snatched away.

"listen to me, she's pretty. johnny's desperate. it'll work, i promise." leah smiled.

"and what makes you think she'll even want to help us?" luna asked folding her arms.

"i'd love to help you guys." charli spoke up.

"have you been listening?" luna asked shocked.

"i sure have." charli smiled. luna rolled her eyes.

"before we completely drag you into this, you might have to receive some nudes. are you okay with seeing a pp?" leah asked.

"um, sure?" charli said awkwardly.

"cool! great! let's go to the evil lair!" leah smiled.

"e- evil lair?" charli looked at luna.

"she's talking about my bedroom." luna shook her head.

the three girls made their way to luna's bedroom to put the plan in motion.

kendall's rants💃🏻
when in doubt
renegade it out