+16

charli and luna walked back into the house laughing.

everyone was in the living room, doing karaoke. lilia, maddie and dixie were singing their hearts out.

"are you guys friends again?" lauren asked approaching the girls. they nodded.

"great. so we can sing wannabe by the spice girls?" leah smiled.

"definitely." charli laughed.

lilia, dixie and maddie were still singing, and everyone was hyping them up, even though they sounded awful.

the four girls talked about who was singing what part. the talking was interrupted by someone else starting to sing.

"hey, we were next!" leah protested. johnny just winked at her and continued singing. leah gagged.

"he's singing adele?" lauren asked. "why is he singing adele?" she laughed.

charli looked at luna and smiled. luna was listening to johnny sing. it made her stomach have butterflies.

-

the d'amelio's left the may residence and went back to their own home. everyone was in their rooms.

luna was still awake. leah and lauren were sleeping on the couch in luna's room.

luna got out of bed and walked downstairs. she sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

"gross, dance moms." luna gagged. but, didn't change the channel. she hated the show, but, that's where her career started.

"why are you awake?" johnny walked in the living room. luna scoffed, "i could ask you the same thing."

he sat next to her. "for someone who said my voice sounded like nails on a chalkboard, you looked like you enjoyed my little song." johnny said.

"what? when did i ever say that?" luna played dumb. johnny laughed.

"johnny, i'm sorry for messing things up with you and charli. you didn't deserve that." luna said truthfully.

"it's okay." johnny told her.

"no, it's not. i've been awful to you. and i should've been a little less bold, and i should've just slid into your dms to get your attention." luna said, half laughing.

"luna, if this apology is going to end with, i hope you don't hate me, save it." he told her. luna looked down at the couch. "i could never hate you." he told her.

"didn't you hate me when i said your music sucked?" luna asked confused.

"no. i wanted to find some way to get your attention again, so that's why i made the fake dms. when you didn't respond to that, i thought you stopped caring." johnny said truthfully.

"i never stopped caring. it made me mad, but happy that you stood your ground. the nudes were supposed to make you respond again, but we both know how that turned out." luna said awkwardly.

"why didn't you just dm me or something?" johnny asked confused.

"why couldn't you?" luna asked.

"honestly, i was scared of you. no one has ever talked to me the way you did. you seemed like you didn't want to be bothered by me." johnny laughed.

"you idiot. i did want to be bothered by you. maybe if one of us would've just grown some balls and dmed the other, this could've been settled." luna smiled.

"yeah it could've." johnny laughed.

she stared at him. "what?" he asked.

"well, aren't you going to kiss me?" she raised her eyebrows. he laughed and leaned in.

kendall's rants😛
don't tell me you really thought it was over?