+11

"so, charli's only talking to my brother because of some plan you guys had to cancel him?" lauren asked.

"yeah." leah said.

"and you guys wanted her to get his nudes so you guys could leak them?" lauren asked.

"yup." luna said.

lauren stared at the girls, "look, i'm not for you guys trying to ruin johnny's career, but, i already said i had a bad feeling about charli. so i think you should tell him." lauren told luna.

"aren't you mad that i tried to do that?" luna asked confused.

lauren simply laughed, "i already knew you didn't like my brother. that's why i like you."

"that's not all." luna said to herself.

"what was that?" leah and lauren asked her.

"nothing." she shook her head.

"luna," johnny came outside, "can we talk now?" he asked. luna looked at leah and lauren.

"we'll be inside." lauren said. the two girls walked inside the house.

"quick disclaimer before i tell you anything, you're aware that i don't like you, right?" luna asked johnny.

"very aware." johnny said.

"okay," luna started, "when you posted those fake dms of me and you, i was angry, to say the least. so angry that i had the bright idea to cancel you." she trailed on.

"cancel me? how? and what does this have to do with charli?" johnny asked.

"i'm getting there," she held her hand up and he stopped talking, "i came up with the idea to catfish you, have you send your nudes and then i would post them. as i was coming up with a name for the account, charli came over. and so, i thought maybe i could use her instead of making a whole new account." luna went on.

johnny's eyes widened. she had the chance. she had the chance right then and there to tell him that charli didn't even give luna the nudes, but she choked.

"charli only started talking to you because of the plan. she's not really interested in you. at all." luna lied.

"she isn't?" johnny's voice cracked. luna shook her head.

"in fact," stop talking, she thought to herself, but she kept going, "i went over there last night, to tell her i didn't want to do the plan anymore, and she totally spazzed out on me." luna said to him.

"she did? what'd she say?" johnny asked sounding heartbroken.

luna gulped, "t- that she couldn't believe that she wasted time talking to you. you were boring to talk to. and you wasted her time. all that jazz." she lied.

"i can't believe she said that. i thought i was making her happy?" johnny questioned.

"well, it was all an act." luna shrugged.

"can i ask you something?" johnny asked luna.

"yeah, sure." she sat up straight.

"why did you want to cancel the plan?" johnny asked.

"why did i want to cancel the plan?" she repeated to herself, "because, i realized that it was childish. and stupid. and i was starting to hate you a little less." she smiled.

"well, thanks for looking out for me and being honest. i haven't been the best person towards you, so, i really didn't deserve that. thanks." johnny smiled back at her.

that was all it took, him to smile at her. she fell in love with his smile instantly. maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

"have you ever been to disneyland?" luna asked.

johnnyorlando has blocked charliedamelio on instagram

papijuan has blocked charchardamelio on instagram

love🥺 has blocked char🧚🏽‍♀️

kendall's rants👺
juna be like: it's a love hate thing