~ Tanjiro Kamado ~

𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗼{ ! 𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 XAceleX ! }(happy new years y'all!!)

𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗼
{ ! 𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 XAceleX ! }
(happy new years y'all!!)

(basically, on the vErY top of the page is an image, and that is what the boys' uniforms look like, and the girls is like that but instead it has an off-white skirt and it practically looks like Veronica's uniform from Heathers, but black and white)

Tanjiro Point of View
So far it had been an ordinary school day whatsoever, and the bell concluding the end of my second period had just rung, telling me to quickly pack my necessities and go to my next class with Oyakata-sama as my teacher(would you say sensei or no? sorry i'm a uncultured sWiNe to weeBs).

I grabbed my important essentials and quickly escaped from the chair that had been putting my legs to sleep. "Arigatou gozaimasu!" I said happily, waving goodbye to Sakonji Urokodaki before stepping out of the classroom and being met with the one and only Inosuke Hashibira(omg yes my love <3).

"Oi, Gonpachiro! Fight the great Inosuke-sama; I bet i'll win!" Inosuke stated as he smirked, and his eyes beaming with determination and confidence. I sighed heavily, and responded to the odd male. "Sorry, Inosuke, I can't unfortunately right now, and you can't either; we have class in a few minutes." I used the palm of my hand to rub the back of my neck in a soothing manner, and smiled at the boy.

"Hmph! I guess the great Inosuke-sama can use some classes to help him advance and help him beat Gonpachiro! Hehe!" He had a giddy tone, and skipped off to class excitingly. I face palmed, and remembered I had class in a few minutes.

I ran straight through the halls, and quickly made it there before the bell rung once more. Signaling that class was about to start.

Third Point of View
In the back of the classroom glancing out the window every now and then was an amazingly gorgeous (hair color) haired girl, who just so happened to be Tanjiro's best friend.

As soon as she saw Tanjiro entering the door of the classroom she was currently in, she grinned from ear-to-ear as she got up and embraced him into a tight bear-like hug.

"Tanjiro-kun! I missed you so~ much!" (Your name) said cheerfully and happily, happiness radiating off of her.

Tanjiro smile back softly, and caressed her back whilst she hugged him. She lets go, and the warmth that was once there was gone, and Tanjiro felt a longing to retrieve it back.

"So, Tanjiro-kun, how's your day been going so far?" (Your name) questioned kindly and placed a few strands of her (hair color) hair behind her (skin color) hued ear.

"Quite well, arigatou (last name)-chan!" Tanjiro replied with a cheeky smile. "How has yours been, (last name)-chan?" He asked as he placed his palm onto his neck, rubbing it gently.

(Your name) grinned, and responded with, "Great! Oh, and also, we should probably go and sit down before Oyakata-sama comes inside and everything gets hectic!" (Your name) grabbed Tanjiro's hand forcefully and dragged him to the first two seats connected with a desk in the front row, before nudging him downwards; causing the boy to sit down in a slightly uncomfortable manner.

(Your name)'s off-white skirt swayed from side to side, and her black preppy blazer hugged at her upper curves perfectly(makes no sense but hey i'm trying:)). Her (hair length) (hair color) colored hair framed her face beautifully, and she looked extremely gorgeous in his perspective.

Tanjiro's mind began to wander as he gawked at (your name)'s beauty, and before he knew it, the (eye color) irises abruptly met with his dark red ones, and heat began to rise on his face.

She smiled brightly, and raised her hand to answer the question that was previously asked by Oyakata-sama.

(Your name) was a talkative girl, and genuinely loved being in the spotlight. She wasn't the shy type, and most definitely wasn't afraid to stand up for herself or anyone for that matter. (Your name) had never been the introvert-type, and really loved the thought of making new friends.

Oyakata-sama had smiled softly at her, signaling that her answer was correct, and she giggled a bit in response.

That beautiful sound(heh beetlejuice anYonE? nO, oKaY), it reverberated through Tanjiro's ears. It was adorable and so lovable; just like her personality.

After that, her confidence boosted through the roof, and every time Oyakata-sama asked a question, (your name) answered truthfully and correctly. She was beaming with pride and happiness.

Everybody around her just shrugged, and kept to themselves, but (your name) was different. A good different.

She was so outgoing, and loved talking. It was her way of expressing her thoughts, passions, ideas, and really anything she wanted to express.

Tamjiro found himself smiling at her, as she was taking notes in her (favorite color) journal, using her (hand you use to right) hand to gracefully write what she thought was useful towards her future and education.

She was amazing while not even trying to be.

When she turned her head in his direction once again, Tanjiro could've sworn time stopped. It was just him and her, looking deep into each others' eyes. It was blissful.

Her (eye color) hued orbs was like an ocean; holding treasures and emotions that Tanjiro wanted to find.

(Your name) blushed a strawberry red, and smiled through it.

That was when he finally figured out how he felt towards (your name). He was in love with her.

I, Kamado Tanjiro, am in love with my best friend; (Last name) (Your name).