~ Tanjiro Kamado ~

𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗼(sorry it's rEaLLy long)(also, the next chappy will be Rengoku uwu)(also also, have a great day ya'll!!)

𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗼
(sorry it's rEaLLy long)
(also, the next chappy will be Rengoku uwu)
(also also, have a great day ya'll!!)

Third Person Point of View

(Your Name) suddenly felt tanjiro's hands and fingers tug at her (hair length), (hair color) strands of hair. His fingers soothingly massaged her scalp, and she subconsciously started sinking into his lap, careful not to bother his pleasuring movements and also him in general.

Of course, blush was slowly creeping up on her (skin color) face, but she wasn't going to admit that.

He glanced at her face, and laughed a bit. "Wow (last name)-san, you seem to be enjoying my massage." Tanjiro says kindly, stopping for a brief moment before continuing the satisfying action once more.

"Yeah, it's not my fault you have a secret talent and just now decided to use it on me. Also, please, continue doing it. It's really soothing." (Your Name) said while closing her eyes, hiding her (eye color) colored irises. A pleased expression soon engulfed her face, and she(unknowingly) began leaning closer towards the black-to-red headed love-struck boy.

He smiled at the gorgeous (type of breath you use) pillar, and heat started rising on his cheeks, tinting them with a scarlet-red colored shade. His heart was beating out of his chest, and his breathing was accelerating with every passing minute. The poor boy did not understand what was happening to him, and he just couldn't understand what was making him feel that way. He, of course, didn't have the guts to tell the girl what was going on with him, in fear of what the (hair color) colored girl would reply with, and just couldn't function properly near her.

So, he did the only logical thing he thought would've been the correct way of solving this "problem," he went to Shinobu-san.

After (your name) had fallen asleep from the soothing manner he had previously been doing, he laid her down on the nearest bed, which was his, and covered the girl with his blankets in order to keep her warm and comfortable. After all, he didn't want his sleeping beauty to catch a cold because of the chilly air this winter season.

Once he tucked her in, he walked to the door, and opened it, making a not-too-loud creaky sound. He had stepped out of the bedroom, and combed through his hair with his thick fingers for a brief while, before looking back into his room.

He gave (your name) one last glance before heading off, and suddenly became dumbfounded by the spectacular sight before him. The moons light perfectly brought out the (breath you use) pillars facial features, and made your glimmering (eye color) eyes shine even brighter, and made him want to stare into them for eternity. His eyes wandered down to her luscious, and plump (lip color) colored lips. To him, they looked so cute at kissable, and it took a lot of his will power to not walk over to (your name) and connect his lips to hers.