~ Genya Shinazugawa ~

𝗚𝗲𝗻𝘆𝗮 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘇𝘂𝗴𝗮𝘄𝗮

𝗚𝗲𝗻𝘆𝗮 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘇𝘂𝗴𝗮𝘄𝗮

{ ! 𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 @nat-a-lie_n ! }

(i'm sorry for not posting daily but i've been really busy, i'm hoping to finally get back on schedule! also, i just bought a tanjiro kimono and top so i'm going to buy a black skirt to cosplay as a genderbent version of Tanjiro bby! once i do cosplay a fem! tanjiro, i'll post a picture on one of the chapters! anyways, i hope u guys have a great day/night, and i love u and hope u guys enjoy the genya fluff uwu)

hope you enjoy the chapter!

Third Person Point of View
The sounds of feet shuffling was all Genya heard besides the uncomforting sound of silence. The door suddenly slammed open, the wooden handle smacking into the cream painted wall harshly. Most likely making a small dent, but the one person standing in the doorway not caring.

That one person being (First Name) (Last Name). The (hair color-nette) tsugoku of Shinobu Kocho, and best friend of Giyuu Tomioka believe it or not. She was so up-beat and positive (unlike giyuu), and much like Mitsuri, admired everything about everyone. Even Genya, though he was rarely ever at the Butterfly Estate. When he was though, (Your name) always hung around him. Offering him to train, helping him eat when injured, or even just saying a quick good morning and good night. She loved his company, and strangely, Genya loved hers.

Though Genya was always harsh and rude towards the (hair color) haired tsugoku, he couldn't help himself from stuttering and getting all blushy all the damn time. She thought it was honestly really cute; how he got so embarrassed and shy whenever he was near a girl. Though Genya would always find himself evenly more flustered and giddy whenever the cute (hair color-nette) female was around.

And now, those same exact feelings were being seen by both the young Shinazugawa, and (Last Name).

"Genya-San, are you alright?!" (Your name) asked as she scurried over to the bed Genya was resting in while her eyes and hands wandered all over the ravenette's body, looking for any and all injuries or signs of discomfort.

Genya's cheeks soon grew a beet red as his hands started slapping hers away, and he became a stuttering mess.

"H-hey! Stop d-doing that! I'm f-fine, goddammit!" Genya muttered out, his lips curled into a small frown. "Y-you don't have to stay here w-with me, idiot." (Your Name) smiled, and sat down on the edge of the bed. "I know, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You really had me worried, Genya-San." As if Genya couldn't get any more red, he basically turned into a human tomato.

The girl sitting on the bed took notice of his expression, and gave a small chuckle. "You're really cute when you're flustered, Genya-San." She teased, earning a small groan and pout from the ravenette. "O-okay, okay, now can you just leave me alone already?" Genya asked, with the actual hopes of her not leaving.

"No can do, Mister. Shinobu-Sama told me that I had to tend to you all day since you had a pretty rough mission. I'm going to go get you some Kitsune Udon, alright? Don't go anywhere, and I mean it." She stated with a threatening glare at the end of her sentence. Genya sighed, and said, "As if I can actually get up and leave. My legs are numb and practically disabled. Besides, I don't even know my way around this damn place."

After that, the pretty (hair color) headed girl with the most alluring (eye color) irises walked out of the room; her (favorite color besides black) haori and black cotton skirt swaying with every step she took.

~ Time Skip brought to you by Genya and Sanemi acting like actual brothers for once ~

After (Your Name) came back from her little trip to the kitchen for the Udon, she handed it to Genya; their fingers making contact for a few long seconds.

Genya's heart was pounding against his rib cage, and he quickly started eating the Kitsune Udon to some-what hide his flustered expression. (Your Name) laughed as she sat back down onto the bed, watching as Genya basically inhaled his food.

Once finished with the Udon, she took the bowl out of his hands and placed it gently onto the bedside table, grabbing a napkin from her chest pocket. She wiped some of the residue from Genya's mouth with the napkin, while Genya sat uncomfortably still. His eyes wandered up towards the stunning Tsugoku, and saw a faint blush tinting her (skin color) cheeks.

His lips curved upward into a small smile, before she took the napkin away and placing it back into her pocket.

"T-Thanks.. I guess.." Genya said with a noticeable stutter.

"Of course." (Your Name) replied with a closed-eye, bright smile.

Both sat on the bed, in a comforting silence, sneaking short glances at one another from time to time, with a light pink hue tainting the tips of their ears, noses, and cheeks.