~ Tanjiro Kamado ~

𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗼

𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗼

{ ! 𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 @Yua-Chan_Clown ! }

(aaaaa sorry this took so long! i've been busy a lot lately with personal stuff and school, so i'm sorry if this isn't good enough :( i was gonna post this yesterday, but i was so tired so i just fell asleep lol. also, i finally managed to cosplay fem. tanjiro and maybe when i'm comfortable enough, i'll show you guys! anyways, i hope y'all have a good day/night <3)

hope you enjoy the chapter!

Tanjiro's Point of View
Shinobu had just patched up a few of my injuries from the recent demon hunting mission, and had also given me a few pain-killers with a cup of water if the pain and headaches became too difficult to deal with. She had also given me a bowl of fried rice and Beef Udon to help me bring my energy back and to satisfy my hunger. She really was a thoughtful and kind person, despite others' explanations of her.

I took my last bite of my Udon and rice, and set aside the empty porcelain bowls onto the small desk right besides my bed. I sighed, and unwrapped myself from the sheets, getting out of bed. Humming a peaceful tune, I smoothed out the wrinkles on my bed sheets that appeared once removing myself from the bed, before leaving the room with only the sounds of my humming and footsteps in the air.

I walked towards the garden in hopes of seeing a specific someone, and smiled happily as I found who I was looking for. (Your name) (Last name). The (Breath type) Pillar, and good friend of (Pillar name). She was the type of person that could defend herself from harm, but (Pillar name) would blow you to bits if they found out there was even a small bruise on her arm.

I ran up to the (hair colored)-nette, and hugged her from behind. I felt her tense up a bit, before leaning into my touch after realizing who I was. "Hello, (Your name)-chan!" I said happily as I squeezed her waist a little tighter, but not tightly enough to hurt her.
"Ah, hey Tanjiro-kun! It's nice to see you!" She said as she smiled softly, standing there with her back against my chest. A small smile placed itself onto my face, and I felt my face redden.

"It's nice to see you, too! Would you mind accompanying me during my training session with Kanao and Aoi?" I asked politely, noticing her freeze up and reach into her pocket. She pulled out a medium-sized, silver, and rusty coin. She traced the edges with her fingers, contemplating something. She flicked it up into the air, and caught it on her (left/right) hand; using her (left/right) hand to cover it. She then used her the hand covering it to flip it over, and  saw that it was tails. She sighed, and looked over at me. She smiled and moved a strand of her out of her face before responding.