~ Shinobu Kocho ~

𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗯𝘂 𝗞𝗼𝗰𝗵𝗼{ ! 𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 @WellwellwellWelp ! }

𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗯𝘂 𝗞𝗼𝗰𝗵𝗼
{ ! 𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 @WellwellwellWelp ! }

(im sorry that my schedule has been wAy off lately, I am trying my best to keep up with my book! I should have the next chapter out by next Thursday so I can keep myself on track! also, i want to thank u guys so much for all the views seriously it makes me feel so happy to know that at least one person is reading something i created! hope you enjoy this chapter, ciao!)

Third Person Point of View
It had been a hectic day so far for the talented and intelligent insect pillar, with plenty of requests and missions to be fulfilled during the entire day. She usually had a busy schedule, but this was more immersing and more time-consuming than normal.

It's not that she had minded, though. No, she enjoyed being able to help those in need. She was just used to smaller schedules such as just having to help out another Hashira on another mission or two and then having to help those who came back from a mission injured. It never took all day long for her to be finished, but she wasn't complaining.

As of currently, she was walking at her own pace back to her room so she could rest and restore her energy. She felt so exhausted but work was work and she couldn't say no to Oyakata-Sama's orders.

She gently opened the wooden door by pulling it towards the right, and walked into the neat and peaceful room. The door was a sliding door that was built by one of the past Hashira's. Shinobu gave a deep sigh and flopped onto her bed, not caring about anything else, and fell asleep almost instantly.

She slept peacefully for about two hours, before being woken up by a loud and irking 'caw from her crow. She rubbed her eyes gently with her index finger, and used what little motivation she had to push herself up out of bed and grab her items to be ready to go. Shinobu snatched her sword sword and placed it into her sword belt and started exiting her room.

Her mission was to defeat a specific demon with the Blood Art of Hypnosis that was spotted around a small town just outside the forest. She said her goodbyes to those at her Estate, and ventured out into the forest. She kept her wary gaze with every step she took, and kept silent as to not disturb anything that may be around her and to be able to hear anything that may be a threat to her.

A small snap of twigs and crunching of leaves brought her back to her senses, and she slowly turned around behind her; unsheathing her sword almost in a rushed way. She heard the sound of footsteps from behind her, and looked with her peripheral vision to see who was headed her way.

She snapped back to the front of het, and held her sword up in front of her head with a firm grip. The sound of swords clanking was what brought her attention to the presence right in front of her. A presence that unlocked old memories and resurfaced emotions. Her eyes widened in surprise and her lips curled into a slight frown.