~ Muichiro Tokito ~

𝗠𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼(hi y'all, hope it's been a good day so far! also, this is a one-shot for the person who asked but i just made up a scenario so i hope they enjoy! also, he is bby n i luv him! i'm sorry that this is pretty angst-y, i h...

𝗠𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼
(hi y'all, hope it's been a good day so far! also, this is a one-shot for the person who asked but i just made up a scenario so i hope they enjoy! also, he is bby n i luv him! i'm sorry that this is pretty angst-y, i hope you all still like it! sorry it's so short, also, try and guess where i got this specific one-shot idea from! hint: 👆🧚‍♀️)

Third Person Point of View

Muichiro was aghast by the sight before him, and didn't understand what to do. There, lying almost dead on the ground, was (Your name). A pool of blood surrounding her waist and chest, dripping down onto the cold floor. She was just lying there, almost as if she was nothing but a pile of bones with muscles and skin just piled on top of it. Like she was nothing but another human.

A shocked expression soon made its way onto Muichiro's pale face once he realized the situation. He didn't know why she did what she did, it was all moving to quick.

Now, what had happened to the (hair color) haired girl was actually quite simple, yet so astounding. (Your name) and Muichiro were out on a mission, per Oyakata-sama's request, and headed out towards a small town north of were Tanjiro had once visited.

It was crawling with demons. For the longest time, the sound of a metal sword slicing against thick demon skin was all that the young pair heard.

But, there was this one demon that happened to be a Lower Moon. To be specific, Lower Moon Four.

Lower Moon Four was one of the most sadistic demons that they'd ever encountered. The way the demon would smile and laugh every time one of them spilled blood and bruised up.

It was sickening. Truly disgusting, but then again, those kinds of demons were known for acting so cruelly and behaving like the savage beasts they could be. Only to soon find out that not all demons were like that, since Nezuko proved herself as a good and innocent companion who just happened to be so frickin adorable.

The Lower Moon Demon wasn't going to allow at least both to live. No, it wanted one to no longer be able to breathe in fresh air known as oxygen. It wanted one of them to spill enough blood that it could no longer live.

Talk about being sadistic.

The way its pupils enlarged and its smile widened when he made the two younglings fight and attack each-other tainted their minds. Appearing in all of their thoughts.

The Lower Moon Demon somehow managed to slip on a wooden with steel chain connecting Muichiro's and (Your name)'s necks.

It was a mind-link item, an item that slowly caused their minds to act on whoever placed the object on them says.

"One will live, and one will not." That was all the gross demon said, but it was enough to make the pair go and attack each-other brutally.

"No.. I won't hurt M-muichiro.. I can't.." (Your name) said, an imaginary lightbulb suddenly went off in her head.

She wasn't going to kill Muichiro so she could live, no. She wasn't at all that kind of person. She would rather take her own life than kill him.

And that was exactly what she planned to do with the little amount of control she had left of her body.

With one last smile, she said, "I could never hurt Muichiro-kun.. he means too much to me. I'd rather sacrifice myself for him.. and that's just what i'll do. Because I love him.." Tightly grabbing her (favorite color)-rimmed katana, she thrusted the said sword into her chest, blood slowly seeping down her clothing. Her once shimmering (eye color) colored irises, now a dull and lifeless hue of (eye color).

Her smile left her face, as her muscles powered down, and she hit the ground almost in slow-motion. The chain connecting the two friends shattering into pieces. Muichiro's eyes widened, and he could slightly feel the tingle of his finger tips.

He was shocked, to say the least. (Your name) and Muichiro were best friends, Muichiro had seemed to feel her aura as nostalgic and familiar, but only until she was gone did he realize..

(Your name) (last name) was his childhood best-friend. Yuichiro, Muichiro, and (Your name) hung out all the time with each other. It was also the reason why she would always stick with him while with the Demon Corp. It was because she knew him..

and she loved him. Tears threatening to spill, and flowing down his face. He reached out to her, forgetting about the demon who was to confused yet happy about the situation. The demon left, satisfied with its work, heading towards the next village nearby.

Muichiro cried out to (Your name), softly combing through her (hair color) colored hair, holding her body up against his. He cried into her chest, saying her name over and over again. He desperately wished and prayed that she was alive, but deep down, he knew she wasn't.

The young clumsy, and often-distracted boy tugged on the sleeves of her kimono. "P-please.. come b-back. I f-finally remembered you.. I-i'm sorry, I didn't get t-to tell you that I l-love you t-too.."

(Your name)'s crow cawed a few times in a sad manner before going back to Oyakata-sama to aware him of the now current state of the beloved (breath style) Pillar, (Last name) (Your name).