Chapter 14

Hi guys! First of all I want to apologise for being so late! I took a little break off writing because of school, schedule and Social life XD I wanna give a BIGGG shoutout to everyone who's stayed with this book and believes in this book words cannot describe how much I love you guys. Happy CHRISTMAS, Hannukah, NEW YEARSSSSS! etc...LOL
P.s- I'm on my IPhone 6 and it's really big as well therefore it's quite hard to type so please please please forgive me.
Caden's POV
The sound of my timberlands echoed in the hallway as I lead the arrivals into the pack house. Everyone appeared at the sound of my entrance and were looking flabbergasted at the Newcomers. I clapped my hands together to grab their attention and spoke "Okay. We have 5 members of the silver dawn pack staying to observe the way we work and to become allies, I should hope that you all greet them warmly and welcome them.They consist of Alpha Emmet-" at my last sentence they all bowed their heads and Emmett stood tall and proud whilst his hands encaged Emma's slim waist. My wolf was clawing inside me;he wanted to rip Emmett to shreads. My eyebrows furrowed, Why does my wolf react to her this way? She's not my mate. I rejected my mate a few months ago;My mate was fat, stout and pale, with no confidence whatsoever. Whereas this Emma was the total opposite: Slim,Sexy and confident. They both just happened to have the same first name.
I snapped back to reality and called for Jerome, one of my close friends, to show then around while I go and get ready to let go and the club.
I dismissed everyone with the nod of my head and strode upstairs to my ebony and red room. I headed to my walk in wardrobe and chose to wear something simple: Black Jeans, black dress top, red and black flannel shirt, vans and to top it off a red SnapBack to match my flannell.
I swiftly grabbed my IPhone 6 off my bed and texted Zee to see if she was ready.
Zee ❤️
----
Me: Babe. R u ready?
Zaleya: Yh bae, but I feel overdressed :/
Me: K ;) I'll pick you up from your room and we'll take Will with us.
Zaleya: k bae 😘 come quick xx
----
I shoved my wallet and iPhone into my deep pockets and exited the room.

Emma's POV
It took a while for the guy to show us around but Emmett convinced him to let us show ourselves around. Currently, I was with Alton making snow angels on our beds. Yes, I know, it's childish, but hey! We're young, in need for fun!
My absurd thoughts were cut off by Alton's voice
"Gurrrrrlll! You have an hour to glam yo' self up and change into something bootylicious!" My eyes widened at his last word and laughter erupted from our mouths simultaneously. It was New Years Eve and Emmett decided to show me his club.Alton insisted that I looked like a 'normal' girl. But I didn't quite understand the implication of his speech!
My legs carried me to my wardrobe and I took out some tie-dye jeans and a cami with the galaxy/Milky Way painted on.
I glanced at Alton to ask permission for the outfit and he made a face of disgust and rushed at my side whilst pushing me away.
He scavenged through my collection of clothes for about five minutes until he turned around and scowled at me.
"HOW COME YOU HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRESSES?!" He exclaimed in a are-you-crazy tone.
I raised one of my weirdly shaped eyebrows.
"Honestly Alton? Honestly?! I HATE dresses and you know that!" I reasoned.He let out a big sigh and ran out the room and after approximately 10 and a half minutes later,(yes! I was counting, I was bored!) he stormed in with a scarlet red dress and the top half up to the bottom of my ribcage, was ebony black. The blood-like red was adorned with shimmering sequins to make me stand out.
"I know, it's hot. Now don't ask where I got it from. Go wear it. ASAP." He commanded with laughter and pushed me in our en-suite.
My bare feet were freezing against the cold marble and I looked at my reflection. The girl in front of me had her hazel hair messed up, her petite nose was right in the centre of her oval face and her forest brown eyes were sparkling. If I looked in a mirror a few months ago I would've saw the total opposite. I would've saw a rigid half broken nose, cheeks full of flab and a pair of dull, depressed eyes.
I snapped out of my day dream and slowly took off my pieces of clothing,one by one.
My teeth were chattering by the time I was in my plain underwear and My body needed relief from the cold. My hands felt their way through the sequins and slid open the zip of the dress and I slithered into the blood red material. Before I could even take a glimpse of how the beautiful dress looked Alton shouted through the door "GOD DAMN GIRL! Get yo slow Ass over here now! What's taking you so long?! Should I call 911?! BABY GIRL IF YOU SEE A WHITE LIGHT WALK TOWARDS IT! Is that what you say? - ACTUALLY NOOOOOOO! Run away from the light!" Laughter burst from my chapped lips at Alton's stupidity.
I swung open the door and was greeted by a shocked Alton.
"What?" I queried.
He raised an eyebrow and spoke "Baby girl. You is gon' get tapped tonight! Holy Momma!"
I didn't understand why Alton was suddenly speaking in that way but it was funny seeing Alton all 'diva-mode'.
"Urmmm... I didn't understand a word you said except for baby girl." I laughed.
He pulled me towards the dressing table and pushed me in the chair. My eyes landed on the girl in the Red dress. Wow.It couldn't have been me. The blood like dress fitted her as if it had been tailored just for her, as if so much thought went into making it according to her desire. It wasn't me. I could never have covered my imperfections with a piece of material. I was forced out of my thoughts by a hazel haired figure. Alton twirled me around in my chair and shoved a little tube in my normal sized hands: Lipstick. EUGHHH.If you haven't noticed already, I DESPISE makeup. My head shook furiously and Alton sighed in defeat,his diva attitude reminded me of Tyler Oakley. I laughed at the thought of Alton dying his hair every month, even though, it would suit him. Alton started fiddling with my hair and I closed my eyes and just waited for the torture to end. I could feel his determined fingers working through the right side of my hair to the middle and after about 10 minutes he was done with his "masterpiece".
"VOILA! Mon masterpiece is-y finished-y." he announced with the worst French accent ever. I laughed at his attempt to sound French.
"Just because you added an EE sound at the end of your words doesn't mean they're French." I claimed between laughs. Laughter bursted from his "French" mouth and my ribs were in pain from the chuckles.
Unanticipatedly, A figure entered the laughter filled room and a husky voice exclaimed "What.The.Fuck." I knew that voice too well and our delirious heads snapped up immediately and Alton wiped his eyes from the amused tears that fell on his tanned cheeks. I looked at Alton's red face and laughter spewed from within me, again. I couldn't help it. Emmett must think we were some crazy lunatics, leaning on each other because their spines were teetering uncontrollably like Jelly on a plate. I gasped for air to breathe and Pain shot through my ribs.
"OWWWWCHHH." I groaned and Emmett immediately was by my side.
"What's happened?" He queried. His forehead was creased in worry. I blushed at his anxiousness.
"I-was-laughing-too-much!" I gasped. A smile made it's way on to Emmett's perfect face.
His calloused hand was stretched out to to my figure and Alton retreated from the scene and went to clean his giddy self up. My body was heaved up and I checked out Emmett quite obviously. He was ALSO wearing red. He was wearing a scarlet polo shirt which was adorned with A black patch for a front pocket and the cuffs on the capped sleeves were folded over to be black. His dangerously low slung jeans were ebony and hand a red bandana styled fabric hanging from the back pocket and to match he was wearing red and black vans. Hanging at the rear side of his head was a black beanie that had the word "hype" stitched on in red and to finally top it off he had a blood red earring on his left ear. To sum that all up he looked dapper and sexy as hell.
"Wow." Simultaneously, we both spoke.
I looked like a piece of poop compared to him!
"Emmabear you look...Breathtaking." He complimented and I was shell shocked. I wasn't a girl who took compliments very well.
I scoffed.
"Nuh-uh. You look...ASDFGHJKL handsome."
I retorted. He raised his eyebrows.
"As-duh-fuh-juh-huh-kuh-luh?" He smiled.
"That shows that you're speechless in text language therefore in your case it means your speechlessly handsome." I winked and he chuckled.
Alton bursted out that bathroom in a teal top, a black leather varsity jacket, black jeans and teal vans. My boy looked goooooooooood.
I wolf whistled playfully at him and he over exaggeratedly winked at me.
Soon after we were finished Emmett leaded us to his White Land Rover Evoque. It's New Years, tonight's gonna be a long night. I can feel it.

A/N- SHOUTOUT TO like_whatever_5 AND @n-irvana and Littleunicorn9 For HELPING ME! LOVE YOUS! PLEASE GO READ THEIR BOOKS!

Sorry the chapter was so short, I'm really tired and it's 12 AM in the morning.
Maisha xxx