Chapter 1

Emma's POV

"Wake up sleepy!" A voice greeted.

"Wake uuup!" The voice repeated.

It was Zaleya, her best friend.
Zaleya is those kind of girls who loads of others are jealous of.
Her dad is from India and her mum is from here, England. She inherited both of their good looks and an Asian goddess is made!

She has long black hair, perfectly tanned skin and has got all the right curves.

Unlike me, I am the total opposite!

I'm fat, I've got pale skin and I've got light brown hair with blonde highlights plus I don't have any of the right curves!

Zaleya was dating Caden, The guy who the school worships.

I could tell that Zaleya loved him and if they weren't mates she would be crushed.

"Uh,
She's a beast,
I call her karma,
She eats your heart out like Jeffrey Dahmer..." Juicy J's Voice blasted in my ears.

I immediately jumped out of bed and started getting my jam on.

Music was my life, it's the only thing that makes me happy when things are down.

Zaleya giggled.

"Hurry. I am not supposed to be here.Quick, Or Beta John is going to kill you! " She whispered furiously.

I smiled weakly at the warning.

"Thanks." I muttered.

She smiled back affectionately and hugged me.

"Bye. Hurry up!" She encouraged.

"Bye." I replied. And she crept out the room.

I stripped down and headed into my shower.

After a quick 5 minute shower, I put on some beige tapered jeans and a light pink pull over with some light pink converse.

Hastily, I scraped my Hair into a messy bun and rushed downstairs to the kitchen.

My tired eyes were met with my smug looking siblings and a furious looking Father.

"What took you so long?!" He boomed.

I flinched at the volume of his tone.

"I-I o-over s-lept." I murmured.

My siblings, also known as Alivia and Aleck, were on the verge of laughing out loud.

"You overslept. We can't afford having you oversleep can we(?) You will sleep on the floor on the porch for the whole week. Now, make my breakfast!" He exclaimed.

I nodded and was about to step in the kitchen but he blocked me.

"You're a useless piece of shit, you understand?"
He stated before slapping me across my cheek.

That stung.

"Yeah, Father. That weirdo deserves it!" Alivia cheered.

Aleck just kept on texting on his phone. probably one of his many girlfriends.

I quickly made them a full English breakfast and headed out only to be met with the Alpha.

He grinned at my cheek, it probably was still red.

"Serves. You. Right." He exclaimed with a smug grin on his arrogant face before heading into the house.

Tears were welling up into my eyes as I walked to school.

I will not let them fall,

I kept on chanting in my head.

I finally reached the doors of West Brom.

My face was hidden in my hair as I rushed over to my locker.
The first thing I saw was Zaleya in Caden's arms, fully making out with him.

Zaleya noticed me and pulled away.

I quickly hid my face in my locker, pretending that I was looking for something.

"Emma, show me your face." She asked.

"W-why?" I asked back.

"I know he hurt you. Show me." She demanded.

I stayed still.

"My girl asked you so listen to her so do what she orders." Caden's voice growled.

Caden was the alpha's son and , surprise surprise (!) , he was just like the others.

I immediately obeyed him and took my head out the lockers.

Tears welled up in Zaleya's eyes when she saw my face.

"I don't know why the gods you waste your time with this freak." Caden grumbled.

Zaleya was the Third-in-Command's daughter and Caden only tolerated me because I was her friend.

"I can't believe they still do this to you!" She stated whilst surveying my now swollen cheek.

"Okay.They abuse her. Now can we go?" Caden asked impatiently. She sent me a look of pity and walked away with him.

I kept reminding Zaleya that the future isn't in her hands.
That she does not know if she's his mate or not.

As usual, she just doesn't listen.

Now all will be revealed tomorrow on His birthday.