Forever And A Day:02:

I've had a few people asking me to update this, so I am. I'm really excited about it, and I'm glad you guys like it! This story is going to be different than my other, and I really hope you guys like it. I'll try to update more, you just have to tell me. H.O.H is my main prority right now, but if you guys want me to update this more often, I will.

Tell me what you think of the characters :)

____________________________________

Justin's POV:|

Friday:

3:09 PM

"Who?" Mom asked, walking through the kitchen. "He called you too?"

I held onto the wall, leaning to the side and listened.

"What does he want to do with Justin?"

Wait, what?

"I'll go to the library or something to call and tell him to stop calling. He called the school too. It's just weird. He's not even in the country..."

I listened in until she hung up the phone, walking in after and pretended to look busy.

"Who was that?" I asked, opening the fridge and pulled out a water.

"Your Grandma. Just checking up on us."

"Oh."

So she wasn't going to tell me...

"Who were you talking about?" I asked, hoping to get an answer out of her.

"Um, some guy keeps calling around to get in touch with us - about your videos."

"Again?"

"Mhm, he's called your aunt now, the school, and your grandparents. He's pretty persistant. Your grandma gave me his number."

"Don't tell him to stop calling though. Just talk to him. Do you know where he is from?"

"The states I'm pretty sure. Atlanta I think your Grandmother said."

"Oh, that's cool. When are you going to talk to him?"

"When I can I guess. Maybe I'll go tomorrow after work."

"You'll let me know what he says right?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Oh yeah," I said, turning back and looked at her. "Can I go to Ryan's?"

"Yeah, you'll be back for dinner right?"

"Yup, what time do you want me home?"

"Six-ish."

"Alright, I love you."

"I love you too. Do you want me to drive you over?"

"No, it's ok. I'll ride my board there."

"Ok. Be careful."

"I will."

Ryan didn't live that far away, at least for me to board. It was a little less than ten minutes - and I got to skate so I was fine with that.

I had just spent the weekend with my dad - and that was fun. We actually had a good time.

I still don't know how to feel about Erin though...I don't know. I always thought my parents would get back together.

I don't ever remember them being together- and at this point I doubt they will be.

But I still hoped I guess.