Chapter Six

(The song has nothing to do with this chapter, it's just what I was listening to. If you know what the song is from, let me know because that would be awesome!)

Silverdust bounced with excitement. This was going to be her first mission with the team. She had been practicing for so long that she was nearly leaping out of her metal plating.

Optimus nodded towards the ground bridge and she followed him through. It was just a scouting mission, but Silverdust couldn't be more excited. She had rarely left the base, only leaving when her sire deemed it safe for her to leave. She enjoyed flying around, but could never fly around for too often, in fear of the Decepticons locating her.

Silverdust looked in awe at the green trees that slowly became more and more scarce until they came up on some rocks that surrounded an entrance into a cave. Vehicons were guarding it. She looked to Optimus, who nodded his helm. She transformed her blades and swiftly ran toward one, attacking it. It was quick to defend itself, but the more she fought against it, the faster she became until she finally sliced its neck cables and it fell backward to the ground. Optimus nodded, and Silverdust charged forward into the mine, completely missing the look of worry that flashed across the Prime's face.

As they came across more and more vehicons, Silverdust changed one of her blades into a small cannon, one that made Optimus wince as it reminded him of the one he once called his brother. His adopted sparklings cannon looked very much similar to the one Megatron had mounted on his arm, and all it did was remind the Prime of his sparklings true heritage. One that he planned on never letting her find out.

As Silverdust fought, her vision was filled with more and more red as her body was filled with more more rage. She had no clue where this rage was coming from, but in the end, she succumbed to it, and was nearly unstoppable.

She sliced off arms and legs and helms, the body parts falling to the ground with a thud. Optimus watched in fear as the silver and black femme turned to face a Decepticon miner, who was scrambling away in fear and pleading for his life. Silverdust heard none of it, and sliced the vehicon in half. She felt a servo on her shoulder, and turned to attack the mech who dared touch her, but stopped in time to recognize her sire.

The red in her vision disappeared, and she looked around in shock at the carnage that lay around her. She frowned and looked up at her sire, who was staring down in what she knew was disappointment and... fear... it was then that it struck her.

She had killed all the Decepticons here.

She had killed them all with no mercy. She looked behind her and saw the face of a defenseless Decepticon miner. She froze and couldn't look away. Tears filled her optics, and she finally brought her helm away from the sight.

"Did I..." her voice trembled. Her legs shook as they tried to hold her up. She brought her arms up to her chest and stared at the ground where no Decepticon stood, allowing her to express her emotions to the best of her ability.