Part 3

OMGGGGGG heya guys but I'm so happy to know you guys are liking this. A lot of people (in my opinion) have been reading my story! But I would like to show a commemorative moment to the first people to add and vote my fanfic!

The person who added

@betheve1999

The person who voted

@jinxcody

Thank youuuuuuu now on to the story!

PS-Im doing this at exactly 11:24 pm so expect to see shit quality writing, but luckily i have grammarly on my side-i hope...

_________________________________________________________

Harry- er Hadrian and Draco were running to the train station. They made it just in time but, they were anxiously waiting to get to Hogwarts. When the train arrived they instantly went to Dumbledores office. Hadrian greeted Fawkes and Dumbledore. Dumbledore was surprised to see Hadrian in here with Draco but, he ignored it. Hadrian told Dumbledore that he needed a private dorm. He told Dumbledore about his Veela inheritance and he agreed. Dumbledore asked who his mate was and he said "Draco", in a weary voice. Draco blushed profusely. Dumbledore was quite mad but played it off like everything was ok. Dumbledore gave them their new room and went off on his way. Harry instantly asked the painting to change the password but, the painting said that he would also have to tell Dumbledore aswell, Which Hadrian rightfully disagreed. Hadrian decided to replace the painting with the painting of Salazar Slytherin. Draco was astonished to see that Hadrian was able to locate and BEFRIEND Salazar Slytherin. Hadrian and Draco replaced the paintings with the permission of Salazar. Hadrian told Salazar the password and told him to keep it a secret from Dumbledore. Harry and Draco went to sleep together BUT they did NOT do IT!! Dirty-minded peeps... AAAANNNYYYYWWWAAAAYYYYSSSS!!!

~In The Morning~

Hadrian and Draco woke up and got ready. Both of them went to the dining hall to eat. Hadrian sat with Draco so he wouldn't be prefusley bombarded with questions. Hadrian was talking with the other Slytherins when Hermione and Ron walked up to them. Hermione was asking coldly why he was sitting with the Slytherins, while Ron was shouting at Draco asking him what he did to "Harry". Hadrian and Draco were laughing their butt off. Harry informed them that he rightfully belonged in Slytherin!

What will happen next?? Who knows? (I knows)

_________________________________________________________

What do you think of this chapter? Please comment if I made a mistake and PLEASE critique my writting so I can get better and please you guys with my writting! CYA LATER- BAIIII!!!!