Part 7

A few weeks after they got out of the hospital they finally decided on a name. They named him Salazar. After awhile they started to worry what will happen if someone found out so,they decided to tell their parents. Lucious and Narsissa were extatic. Voldemort and Bellatrix where surprised but, they gladly excepted it. Hadrian and Draco where glad their parents where ok with it.
~Time Skip~

It was time for the  Triwizard tournament and people are excited. Hadrian was looking forward to watching but, ohhhh noooooooo he was wrong. When it was time to pick the wizards Dumbledore snuck in "Harry's" name. Soooo, as you guessed Hadrian was picked. Hadrian didn't want anything to do with it but,it he was forced because of the magic contract. When it was time to receive the clues Hagrid told him about a dragon. Hadrian instantly knew that he would need to get ready to literally speak to a dragon.
_______________________________________
Hey guys hope you enjoyed the short chapter! I wanted to tell you guys that I'm working on a colab book with someone. I am not gonna tell you who-but you probably know who it is from one of the chapter's comments- buuuuuut I will tell you more about it when it gets published. Soo, cya next time, Byeeee!