Part 13

Heyooo..... Sorry I didn't keep up to my promise..I got sick the day after too thats why I didn't post. But, don't worry I've been working on a extra long chapter for a few days to make up for it..So, here it is!! (Extra credits to the person who helped me-

Ariel_Mermaid15
____________________________________________________________________

When Hadrian woke up he was worried not seeing his mate next to him. He was getting anxious because he couldn't find him anywhere. Hadrian decided to go outside and look for him when he heard muffled cries coming from the bathroom. He was upset that he didn't think of going to check there in the first place! He entered the bathroom to see Draco crying on the floor. He felt heartbroken to see his mate like this. He immediately went over to Draco and comforted him. Draco quickly nuzzled into Hadrian's shirt. Hadrian slowly caressed his hair while hugging him tightly. Hadrian then carried Draco bridal-style up to their bedroom. They were both just cuddled up on their bed when the door-bell rang. They were confused because they had no guests coming over, but they still decided to open the door. When they did they saw Draco's parents. Hadrian and Draco were surprised to see them here. They welcomed each other in open arms and went inside. All of them started talking about what happened to Salazar, and they were PISSED. If looks could kill, this would be it. Draco's parents were about to go to Dumbledore's office when Hadrian said that they had their plan to get back at him. Their plan went like this...

________________________________________________________________________________

Plan to kill Dumb-as-a-doorknob

Step 1- Pretend that Hadrian wasn't the real "Harry Potter" and "Harry Potter" was just trapped somewhere.

Step 2- Get close to Dumbledore and start to help fawkes escape.

Step 3- Start getting Dumbledore to believe "Harry Potter" that he is a "Great" leader.

Step 4- Help father gain power.

Step 5- Get people from the neutral and light side to join us.

Step 6- Get our revenge by killing Dumbledore.

Step 7- Reclaim the Light-Side & the Dark-Side as mine.

Step 8- Make both sides into a united nation.

Step 9- Help father earn his trust in the nation.

Step 10- Rule the wizarding world with the help of my family.

________________________________________________________________________________

All of them smiled when they saw Hadrian's plan... They all thought 'This will work!' Draco's parents soon left. Draco wanted to read and Hadrian wanted to draw. They were both ready for what will come, but for now they relax away the day. Now comes nightfall, and draco is asleep with a book plopped on his face. Hadrian finishes his drawing and sees what Draco was doing.

Hadrian's drawing

*Credit to the person who drew this!*

Hadrian carefully carried Draco to the bed and snuggled up with him. When Draco woke up he saw Hadrian on the bed with him. He smiled knowing that Hadrian carried him to the bed. Just then Hadrian woke up, he saw Draco smiling. He asked what he was doing and Draco said that he was just thinking. They both went downstairs and Hadrian started to cook and Draco set up the table. After all the food was done they both sat down to eat. They then realized that they just skipped about 4-5 days of school. They were about to leave to go back to Hogwarts when an owl came in. It stated...

The letter

Dear Mr.Potter & Mr.Malfoy

We have been informed that you have sadly lost a child a few days ago. We know it must be heartbreaking but, After the funeral, you must have gone straight back to Hogwarts for school. It is highly unacceptable to neglect school for an extra 3 days. We would like you to be back to school by tomorrow, if not you are not allowed back to Hogwarts for your education. We will send this off as a warning as this is the first time you have done this. But if this does happen again you will be instantly kicked out of Hogwarts. Thank you.

-The Ministry of Magic & Dumbledore

End of letter

They were both astounded to see the letter say that, but when they say who it was from they understood. They were definitely going to carry out the plan asap. But, one thing Dumbledore doesn't know is that they owned Hogwarts, and were going to get back at him!