FILLER STORY PART 2

I havent put out a proper jpdate in a while, so i decided to continue the filler story so yall have something to read while you wait for the next chaper!
Dont worry, i also wrote out the entire thing well copied and pasted the entire thing out so you wouldn't have to go back to read part 1!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Peter Parker's pov
Another day at school is another day at hell... Tony said there was a surprise he did for me, but when he says that, its always going to be somethung bad, well most times... Theres Ned!
"Hey Ned!"
"Hey dude, did you hear there is going to be an anouncement from our decathlon teacher?"
"Oh ya! I wonder what thats about.... I hope its something good!"

-Time Skip- (At decathlon club)

"As you know, I have a major anouncement for you! We are going on a feild trip!"
Murmers and whispers could be heard when Mr.Harisson anounced the trip.
"You guys may be wondering where we are going...WE ARE GOING TO STARK TOWERS!"
I was mad, no, LIVID. I instantly took out my phone and dialed Mr.Stark.
"Mr.Parker, why do you have your phone out in class!"
I put my hand up to gesture one minute. And the first thing they hear when Mr.stark answered is-
"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"
"Mr.Parker! Language!"
"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME-"
"What? I didnt do anything? Imma just hang up now..."
"NO, DONT YOU HANG UP ON ME!"
"I will and I can!"
"ANTHONY  FUCKING STARK, DONT YOU-"
"MR.PARKER!"
"I'LL TELL STEVE THAT YOUR CURSING, SO HAH!
"OH NO YOU DONT! ILL CALL PEPPER AND NATASHA ON YOU!"
"What-NO PLEASE DONT DO THAT, IM SORRY I MADE A FIELD  TRIP HERE FOR YOUR CLASS, ILL EVEN CANCEL IT FOR YOU!, JUST DONT CALL PEPPER AND NATASHA!"
"GOOD! But its too late now.. They already anounced it..."
"Im dead to you arent I"
"Yes, you very much are!"
"Wait... Your in decathlon practice now, arent you?"
"Yes..."
"So they heard you curse, yes?"
"Yes..."
"STE-"
"NO, TONY!"
"-VE PETER CURSED"
"AGH, whatever... Bye tin can.."
"Wait wha-" And i then ended the call.
"Peter Benjamin Parker. What was the meaning of that?!" His teahcer asked.