Part 6

Hey guys another update! Yayyyyy welp a joy the story!
________________________________________

Hadrian just realized that Draco might be pregnant. Hadrian rushed Draco to take the pregnancy test and it turned out.... POSITIVE!!! Hadrian and Draco where crying in happiness. They decided to keep it a secret from everyone untill Draco gives birth. Hadrian made sure no one would harm his child  ( overprotective dad am I right?) nor Draco. Draco was just worried if Hadrian would leave him or not but, Hadrian just assured Draco that no matter what he'll stay with him. Draco was still a bit teared up but, he was happy.
- Time Skip-

Over the months Draco had to start using a glamour to hide his stomach. If course every night, Hadrian always assured him and comforted him telling him that he loved Draco and telling him that everything was going to be alright.
- Time Skip-

It's been around 9 months and their baby (yes there is only one child) would be on their way. Hadrian was a ship wreck during those few weeks and was stressing. As for Draco, he was trying to stay calm. The next day Draco was about to give birth. Hadrian took him to the hospital and he went through C-section. A few hours after Draco gave birth Hadrian was next to Draco comforting him. Hadrian and Draco where stuck on names so the decided to give him his name later.(yes the baby is a boy)
________________________________________
Hey guys I'm stuck on names sooooooo please give me a few baby names to pick out. Thanks for reading!! Baii!