Part 14

~Time Skip~

They got to Hogwarts and got prepared for the worst. When they entered they found Dumbledore waiting at the entrance for them looking fake happy. Hadrian asked him what does he want, but he just answers nothing much, he just wants to talk to them.
"So Mr.Potter, I was wondering about that little outburst during the triwizard tournament."
"What do you mean headmaster" Hadrian said in a suspicious voice.
" You know exactly what I mean, and that outburst was unacceptable!"
"Headmaster, I think you are forgetting you are the one who caused this outburst!" Hadrian said getting angry.
"What do you mean" Dumbledore said cautiously.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, What DO YOU MEAN! YOU DROWNED MY FUCKING SON!!" Hadrian shouted not noticing the whimper coming out from Draco.
"It's not my fault that your son died. The potion was meant to be for people your age, not babies." Dumbledore said getting nervous.
"You know what! This conversation is over!" Hadrian shouted.
They went inside to get to their rooms so Hadrian can calm Draco down.
"H-Hadrian... Are you ok?"
"I'm fine love, but the question is, is that are you ok?"
" Ya I'm fine Hadrian, no need to worry"
"Heh, c'mon love let's get to sleep now"
They both fell asleep on Hadrian's bed and slept a peaceful night.
____________________________________
Heyo! Sorry I didn't upload for a while, it was a pretty busy week for me! I'll try to upload every Friday for almost all my stories! Cya guys next time, BAII!!