Part 10

Hadrian was kind of scared of what would happen next... He had a freaking child that he loved even more than Draco. He was afraid of who would be out underwater- his child or his boyfriend... Hadrian was on his was to the second tournament and went to find Salazar, but the thing he feared came to life... Draco was on shore while Salazar was underwater. Hadrian was a about kill Dumbledore when the tournament began. Hadrian was already underwater warding if their end and mermaids to get to Salazar as fast as he could. He raced down to Salazar to quickly get him out he ropes, but he was having difficulty untying the knot. Hadrian was to the point that he was crying, he finally untied the knot and quickly went back up to shore getting out the lake. When Draco saw Salazar he ran down from the stage crying. Everyone was shocked to see that Hadrian and Draco where both frantically helping Salazar from dying... (I'm so sorry for this, but it goes with the plot theme sooooooo much... Again please don't hate me!) It was too late now... Salazar was gone, Hadrian and Draco where just frozen when they checked his pulse, heartbeat, and everything. Salazar was dead and there was nothing they could do about it... Both of them where prepared to murder a certain Albus Dumbledore.
_____________________________________
Hey guys... I'm sorry for the sad ending but it it made the plot better and more interesting. I hope you didn't get too attached to Salazar... Oh, who am I kidding even I got attached to Salazar. Again I'm sorry for the sad ending... Cya next week at around 1am byeeee!!!