5|Daniel's Suggestion

Jack thought about Jonah all night. Nothing dirty, just the fact the man runs an entire mafia.

He slept last night wondering if Jonah wondered about him.

"I'm the king, doll."

"I run everything."

"My father gave it to me."

"Zach doesn't like me or my line of work."

"You didn't know me, and I loved it."

Jack woke up at 4, as thoughts flooded his mind. Jonah. He barley met this guy today, and he couldn't stop.

4am.

He couldn't sleep.

He couldn't shake the thought that Jonah was in the mafia. Had he killed people before? Had he hurt people to rank up higher in his work?

He heard a knock on his door.

A knock on his door at 4?

He groggily waltzed out of bed, listening to his covered feet shuffle on the carpet.

"Y-yeah?" He asked peaking through the peek-hole. He was surprised to see an energetic Daniel Seavey..

"Yeah, Dani?" He yawned.

"Hey, J! I know it's super frickin early but Zach told me your sink was broken. I just got off of work, so I figured I'd fix that now." Daniel explained with a grin.

"Oh Daniel that's so sweet, thank you so much.. Yeah, here, come on in. Sorry, I just woke up." Jack thanked and apologized with a grin.

"It's fine, Jackie. I know you have a shift at 6- Zach's starts at 7. I could work on it while you sleep?" Daniel smiled walking in with a tool box.

"I can't just leave you here at 4. I'll stay awake with you," Jack sighed with a grin hopping up, sitting on the counter.

"Thanks, J. Nice PJ's by the way." Daniel chuckled walking by to the sink. Jack was in a big sweatshirt, grey joggers, and white fuzzy socks. He had crazy bed hair, but quickly pulled it up.

"Fuck you, Daniel," Jack laughed "I just rolled out of bed. You jerk."

"Bed head, bed head," Daniel sang teasingly.

"Ugh, man. Anyways did Zachy chew you out for pulling so many late shifts?" Jack raised a brow "Is that a question? Of course he did. Zach even had the audacity to accuse me of cheating! I was hurt, I love the guy so much. He's literally always on my mind, I don't focus on other people. Just him." Daniel sighed.

"You're a hopeless romantic. How sweet," Jack smirked.

Daniel sighed opening up the cabinets to reach the pipes, "I'm serious, J. It makes me feel like he doesn't trust me. I'm his boyfriend- He shouldn't think I'm cheating when I'm pulling double shifts to make enough to pay off the fuckin' engagement ring I bought- Oh shit."

Jack squealed. Zach deserved this, a perfect husband. Daniel loved him.

Daniel was a high school dropout. Zach graduated but never went to college. They met each other 2 years ago, and live small jobs to be stabilized. It makes sense, Daniel would work his ass off to pay for the ring.

"Daniel, you bought a ring! Oh my god, I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats! Oh god, I'm so happy! " Jack giggled "Jack, I haven't even proposed yet!" Daniel laughed happily.

"He's gonna fucking say, yes anyways!" Jack scoffed "You can't tell the future, you nerd." Daniel smirked untwisting pipes.

"Yeah, but I pay to much attention to your guys' relationship. It's better than cable. Who needs drama with a boyfriend, when I have you two." Jack smirked.

"Your getting into a bit of a relationship yourself, so I've heard," Daniel smirked.

"What? From who!?" Jack laughed "Zach said your fucking around with, Jonah Marais." Daniel sighed.

"No, no, no. I just fucking met him. Nice guy." Jack smiled.

"I personally don't think you should be messing around with him." Daniel sighed silently as he began taking off the ends to pipes.

"Why? Just because he's in the Mafia?" Jack raised a brow. Daniel chuckled shaking his head "Hehe, so you've heard-"

"No. He told me." Jack cut him off with his arms crossed.

"Oh sweet, naive Jack.. Jonah isn't just in the mafia. He runs it." Daniel added never looking at the boy.

"I heard the whole dominance money crap." Jack smirked

"Yeah? You heard everything? I doubt it, kid.. I've known Jonah since we were born. Maybe he did tell you everything; but maybe not." Daniel minded him. Jack knew Daniel was looking out for him. But Jack was old enough to make his own decision without Zach or Daniel tailgating him.

"It's not like I'm married to the guy, Daniel. Maybe I won't continue anything with him, maybe I will. Who the hell knows. But he seems like a hard- working, he's a good guy." Jack retorts.

"Jack, kid.. The dude works for the Mafia. Of course, he's hard-working. But he's cold." Daniel scoffed "Do you think he's a bad guy?" Jack asked.

"Not exactly. He's sweet, but I don't think you should get caught up with something like that. You could get hurt messing with Marais. Take it from me, he's really good, but not ideal for you." Daniel advised.

"What do you mean?" Jack cocked a brow. There they go again, babying him. Jack could take care of himself, but it never hurt to know.

"I'm in debt, for ruining 2 cars. Those were some of the most expensive imported cars in the fuckin' world. He told me it's okay, but he got in trouble for my mistakes. I'm still working to pay that back, and Zach hates it." Daniel explained.

"Were you in his mafia?" Jack asked again, obviously baffled "I was so close. I was recruited from my own father. I was going to be grouped with Corbyn, and Jonah. But after the incident, I ran away. When I get enough to pay it all off, I'll go back and join them. To give, Z the life I promised him." Daniel smiled as he twisted some pipes back on.

"Damn. I didn't know, D. I'm sorry, but you're so strong, and determined for sticking to it. I know your a good man, and Zach is hella lucky to be your boyfriend." Jack smiled, hopping off the tall counter going to hug his friend.

"Aw thank you, short-stack." Daniel chuckled ruffling the curly locks.

"Thank you for fixing my fucking awful sink. And thanks for the talk." Jack smiled.

"Anytime, J. And I won't vouge for you and Jonah until I see how he acts with you, and treats you." Daniel gave him a stern look "Okay, dad." Jack giggled.

"I gotta get going, kid. I hope you enjoy using your sink now, and be careful with Jonah. But if there's anything else, I'm here. Goodnight, Jack." Daniel smiled ruffling the shorter boy's hair with a cheesy grin letting his adorable gap show.

"Bye, buddy. Thank you for everything. Go give, Zeebee a kiss and a slap on the cheek for me." Jack winked with a giggle "I don't condone in domestic violence, you can do that yourself but it isn't suggested." Daniel laughed.

"Night, D." Jack smiled waving as Daniel waltzed out the door.

But Jack could only think of one good thing that came out of tonight..

Daniel could put in a good word for him, to Jonah.