Chapter 2 - Sam

For thirty minutes now, Sam had been able to contemplate just how much his dear big brother had missed good food. He was also glad he wouldn't have to search for an explanation to give to someone who would ask how a guy could eat 8 two feet large berry pies with whipped cream and even more berries of each of them after having a whole bun of garlic bread, two XL plates of spaghetti, a T-bone that could have passed for a slice of The Rock biceps and 5 beers without throwing everything up. The waitresses seemed to have given up on asking any questions when Sam had promised to clean any vomit and gave a 100$ tip in advance.

Dean, on the other end, had been laser focused on his T-bone at the time and didn't even glance up when the head-waitresse had come to make sure she wouldn't have to call an ambulance for him. He was only now beginning to slow down as he was reaching the bottom of his last pie.

"You were right Sammy!" he declared

"About what?"

"When you said I should wait until we arrived here to truly fill up my stomach."

"Are you all right? You're actually saying that I was right?"

"Yep. Happy?"

" 'Confused' would probably be a more accurate word"

"What is there to be confused about? Eating like 4 people here feels a lot better than having done it in one of those nameless truckstops would probably have felt like. So yeah, you were right. About this at least."

"Did you at least appreciate the beer too? It's what this place is actually known for."

"It's amazing stuff! I think I saw it in a couple of liquor stores around here while passing by."

"And you didn't try it? You weren't in the mood or were you there to provide for something else to taste?"

"That would depend on which time were talking about" smirked the older brother before he started his sixth beer

"Of course. Silly question, my bad."

"All forgiven!"

"So now that you probably emptied your wallet, do you want to go fill it up again tonight or do you want to wait until you digest all of this? We have what we need to stay a second night and order until tomorrow night"

"Second option! Oh, and do you think you could lend me the room for a couple of hours?"

"You really think one of them with let you touch her after the show you pulled in here tonight? They probably think you're the biggest glutton they've ever met!"

"Yep! And that's exactly how I'll get them."

"Whatever" Sam rolled his eyes as he stood up  "Then you won't mind if I take Baby? The hotel is only a block away."

"Sure. But where will you go?"

"There's this local vigilante I can't seem to stop hearing about. It's been a while since he was seen but I tracked his last known whereabouts and sightings. He always seems to go toward the same area of the city after he's done."

"So you're going to do what? Drive around until you spot a maniac swing from a rooftop to another?"

"No, I'll try asking around."

"Don't get too involved, from what you've told me, this guy's not to be messed around with "

"You're scared for me? I'm touched."

"It's not that. You could probably hold your own against him. At least for a while. But we're here on vacation right? So, as ironic as it may sound from me, try to stay out of trouble." he advises while giving him the keys

"Sure. Try to be alone by 3 in the morning, to spare me another vision."

"She wasn't so bad."

"Her? No. But I did not need to have an image of you, naked, ramming into her, burned in my head." Sam say before he walks out, leaving a smirking Dean to continue his beer