Chapter 6 - Sam

When Sam pulled up to the house, he did not know what to think. Yes, it was small but, on the other end, it was more that he and Dean had ever really known.

"Not too showy, I know..." said Roy

"Bigger than what I had, that's for sure" grimly said Sam as he opened his door. He walked around Baby and opened Roy's door. "Come on, let's get you inside"

"I'll be fine on my own now"

"You have something to bandage that up?" asked Sam

"No. It will heal just fine on its own"

"Yeah, we'll see about that" the tallest Winchester shook his head and took Roy's arm around his shoulder "Come on"

"I'll be just fine. I've seen worst"

"Not that I doubt that, but that doesn't mean you should refuse help when it's offered"

"The rare times that people help someone here, they usually ask for payment"

"Well, it's your lucky day, because I don't want payment, I just want you to accept my help"

"You're really stubborn you know," said Roy as he took his keys from his pocket

Sam couldn't help but chuckle at that helping Roy enter "Like you're one to talk. You might be just as bad as my brother."

"You have a brother?"

"Yeah, his name's Dean"

"So Sam and Dean Winchester" Roy sighed as he fell on his couch. Sam frowned, not remembering sharing that information 

"How do you know that?"

"It's the only first name following both Dean and Samuel on the fake IDs you have in the glove box," said Roy as he reached for the bottle of whiskey on the table

"I help you and you go through my glove box? No wonder no one helps anyone in this neighborhood."

"Yeah, welcome to the Glades. The place no one cares about!"

"Something should be done about that"

"Tell that to the snobby rich jerks that rules the rest of our magnificent city" scoffed Roy "Here, it's the jungle.  Only the strong survives."

"Yeah, I can see that. I've have this friend that can make heal almost everything.  I could call him, if only for that wound"

Roy took the time to think it over for a second "If he's stupid enough to get this deep into the Glades, sure."

"Good. Now... Castiel?" Sam said outloud, making Roy frown.

"Hello" said the angel a second later, having appeared on the other side of the room

"Holy shit, what the fuck! Where did you come from!" jumped Roy, grabbing a knife from inside the couch

"Huh..." Castiel trailed off "I has assumed that since you called me while he was in the room, you had told him about me Sam"

"I probably should have. But no matter, Roy? This is Castiel,  an angel. Literal angel"

"W-what? The hell are you talking about?"

"He means that God created me"

"Well you can tell God that he's an asshole for letting this part of the city get this shitty"

"I'm unfortunately unable to contact him, but I'll remember that if I'm ever granted a meeting. Now, Sam, why did you call me?"

"Oh right, huh Roy here was wounded tonight. Do you thing you could do something for him?"

"Sure" nodded the angel, walking toward Roy

"S-stay back!" said Roy, getting into a defensive position "What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm going to heal you. And give you your first night of sleep without nightmares in a while"

"How do you know about that?"

"I just do" said Castiel placing two fingers on Roy's forehead.

Immediately, the young man blacked out and fell in his couch, completely knocked out.
"I'll have to stay to make sure he don't get robbed or something " sighed Sam

"No need, I'll watch over him for the night. Go back to Dean, he has just finished with the head-waitresse "

"I didn't need that much information but yeah, thanks you" said Sam as he stood up. He took notice of the four different locks on the door, contemplating just how hard growing up in this neighborhood could be.